My Logo looks exactly the same from somewhere!

justinkon

Now thats just semantics.

No client is coming here with the intent of receiving a logo that is a direct lift of another design.

Albeit a post from February, it still got 2 responses within seconds.

Really?

That’s because when you reply to old posts, it bumps them up to the top of the “Latest” page so everyone can see them.

I mean, of course we’d rather not respond to old threads, but offlinehelpers is never the kind to leave people who might need help hanging 😛

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That’s because when you reply to old posts, it bumps them up to the top of the “Latest” page so everyone can see them.

I mean, of course we’d rather not respond to old threads, but offlinehelpers is never the kind to leave people who might need help hanging 😛

Honestly, I didnt feel like figuring out how to start a new thread.

Since there were 46 other posts, & some wanted to see examples, and I just pulled them from one seller. I thought they may want to see some. The guy who started this isn’t just frustrated, he says he was likely to spend quite a bit of $ to solve this. Not to mention being involved in some sort of stupid copyright lawsuit. Unlikely as that may be, he didn’t intend for that little surprise due to his decision to use one of Fiverr’s designers.

The thing about responding to old threads is that most of the people involved will likely have moved on or found resolution in some capacity. Some of them might even have left Fiverr/the forums for good. While we all would love an update from OP, at this point it doesn’t seem too likely that it will happen.

I’m not a design person, but I do understand that there the logo design section particularly can be pretty treacherous (not everyone, just a portion of bad sellers). Unfortunately, we’re also sellers and we can’t really do anything about it 😐

Now thats just semantics.

No client is coming here with the intent of receiving a logo that is a direct lift of another design.

Really?

You have to be careful getting logos on 5r.

Vast majority either download copyrighted from google or use free logo designer (typically, flat).

That’s not to say there aren’t authentic, good designers here. You need to be direct with the seller and ask,

• Are you recycling?
  • Are you using free online software?
  • Are you downloading copyright material?

If the seller gets upset at those question, then that’s their problem.

Real logo designers know those problems exist on 5r, they’d figure you’d been burnt. They will happily tell you that they are legit.

If they lie, you have proof when talking to C S later on.

I am wondering if any of the logo designers on fiverr actually create original logos all the time.

So many charge only $5. I know when I got a few free samples they used clipart and stuck my name under it.

Miss Crystal

Heh, good sample 😛

Well I believe you can get good unique logo for $5, but only from small % of sellers and they must be new sellers who just wants to get few orders to start, after that I don’t believe you can except much for 5$. 😉

Honestly, I didnt feel like figuring out how to start a new thread.

Since there were 46 other posts, & some wanted to see examples, and I just pulled them from one seller. I thought they may want to see some. The guy who started this isn’t just frustrated, he says he was likely to spend quite a bit of $ to solve this. Not to mention being involved in some sort of stupid copyright lawsuit. Unlikely as that may be, he didn’t intend for that little surprise due to his decision to use one of Fiverr’s designers.

Starting a new thread is really easy. You just go to new topic, make your heading and then your post.

Archived