Does editing your gig effect selling?

danigraph

Question

If you gig keyword is okay then it will not down but one thing to mention as you have competitor so when they are selling with low price then you can get less orders if you increase price.

Your tips is very useful @mehedi_superman! I have something to know. If I change my gigs for betterment like changing tags, SEO titles, or any change in my gig description, or changing one of my gig’s thumbnail what will happen then? Will my gig will consider as a new gig? Or it will reshuffled according the change I made? What’s your opinion?

• Like 5

Your tips is very useful @mehedi_superman! I have something to know. If I change my gigs for betterment like changing tags, SEO titles, or any change in my gig description, or changing one of my gig’s thumbnail what will happen then? Will my gig will consider as a new gig? Or it will reshuffled according the change I made? What’s your opinion?

Hello @saiful_shuvo,

It’s a nice question. So far experience I have let me share it with you.

If you want to update gig price, gig description, and image that is okay and it may take a few hours to get same position of your gig but if you change the gig title it will lose his rank and position so it will not be a good practice.

Hope that help you.

Happy freelancing.

• Like 8

Hello @saiful_shuvo,

It’s a nice question. So far experience I have let me share it with you.

If you want to update gig price, gig description, and image that is okay and it may take a few hours to get same position of your gig but if you change the gig title it will lose his rank and position so it will not be a good practice.

Hope that help you.

Happy freelancing.

@mehedi_superman Thank you very much to share your experience 🙂

• Like 5

Editing your gig isn’t automatically bad.

If you make effective changes and wise use of keywords, then you’ll get positive results…

if you make ineffective changes and poor use of keywords, then you’ll get negative results.

I’ve been selling on Fiverr for two years and I probably tweak something in my best-selling gig at least once a month. If you pay close attention, you’ll learn through trial and error what works and you’ll do more of it.

b600b19e9a948b100f8847bbe050e70315545114.gif

Effective suggestion …

• Like 5

One of my Gig went viral a week ago. I got 9k impressions in 1 day but sadly I have updated my gig pictures and description now after 7-8 days it all went down to 2k for 7 days. Its my personal experience and I think updating your gigs several times a month is a bad idea … I think after 2 months of intervals it can be done but not regularly.

• Like 4