Fiverr Buyer Intellect has decreased with the new V2 as well

dtongsports

I am not trying to put anyone down, but it seems that the intellect of the fiverr buyers have decreased as well, which may be because of the complexity of the new Fiverr V2. They seem more confused than usual, and i have had to constantly ‘nudge’ them to provide information because they don’t know how the system works or they just can’t follow instructions. Was only two weeks ago that everything was just fine, now…CHAOS! 🙂

Some people are not getting notifications so it might be that they think the order is complete because there is nothing stating otherwise. Orders are also disappearing from pages so that would cause the lack of response. Yay V2!

I wouldn’t say the intellect has decreased… it just means there are a lot of NEW buyers, which is a GOOD thing. Maybe your particular gig caused them to register with Fiverr so you’re the first seller they’ve dealt with. Keep a little mini-guide on hand (I have one typed up on Word Doc.) that you can send them to make the process easier for them. They will most likely thank you for doing it!

Archived