Clearing Forum Notifications

nikavoice

I found my own way to do it, but here’s a quick fix, there’s a Chrome browser extension called Discourse Forum Notifications : https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/discourse-forum-notificat/okmkhbdimfnmdhpclfbamachjcpcgcmi

It basically consolidates all your notifications from all the Discourse forums you have an account on and shows all notifications in one place. Just download this extension and modify it to always display 0 notifications no matter what.

Problemo solvo, (or whatever it is, them Spanish peeps say when they solve a problem)

I found my own way to do it, but here’s a quick fix, there’s a Chrome browser extension called Discourse Forum Notifications : https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/discourse-forum-notificat/okmkhbdimfnmdhpclfbamachjcpcgcmi

It basically consolidates all your notifications from all the Discourse forums you have an account on and shows all notifications in one place. Just download this extension and modify it to always display 0 notifications no matter what.

Problemo solvo, (or whatever it is, them Spanish peeps say when they solve a problem)

@silkroute This made my day! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS FIX!

✔️ Downloaded the extension.

✔️ :yellow_heart:Hearted.

✔️ Bookmarked.

✔️ Thanked Silkroute.

YouRock.gif.df8d38379adca91629a75951172ef86d.gif

Quick question… I clicked on discourse favicon. Where do I clickety click to display 0?

discourse.png.bd628930afee0b058786b259fbf02a52.png

Quick question… I clicked on discourse favicon. Where do I clickety click to display 0?

d11bf410dd221e15562c35482048e755767c313a.png

That will probably require editing of code, if it’s not there in the point-and-click interface. It’s not encouraged to share codes on the forum for security reasons.

If this were a Fiverr gig, it would probably end with “seller did not read my clear instructions and left me with a half complete job” 😂

That will probably require editing of code, if it’s not there in the point-and-click interface. It’s not encouraged to share codes on the forum for security reasons.

If this were a Fiverr gig, it would probably end with “seller did not read my clear instructions and left me with a half complete job” 😂 Understood!

Back to my yummy walnuts & oatmeal.

Archived