What can I do to improve my translation GIG?

intshare

alternative GIGS (basically the same)

Mh, basically the same gigs is iffy, careful.

Make them different enough so nobody can say they are basically the same.

Guess I won’t bother at all with it then and keep working on other stuff 🙂 thanks for your opinion Mila.

Yannick.

Had problems with my computer and I couldn’t work on graphics as much as I would’ve liked to, I switched my logo and plan on getting an advertisement flyer-like AD tomorrow (if not tonight, don’t know if I’ll be able to) but hey, at least it changes from that old dull image. Much clearer and professional (in my opinion at least)

Is there any tricks to actually center the image, is it dumb hard or I’m missing something lmao. Thank you 🙂

1547194918_INTSHARELOGO2.png.1f90d20e1c2adf4b399bb978ca76f227.png

just in case it wasn’t clear ; I mean to center the image on fiverr’s profile picture, and I’m currently working on more icons right now, slowly getting there 😛

Good morning Fiverr forum,
So I’ve made a lot of changes during the night, I was wondering what you guys thought about it now.
Especially @mrproofreading and @blaisefaint (who gave me more ressources than I realized at first, I’ve went through a bunch of it), I want to get to know Fiverr TOS, market and everything better but I feel fairly comfortable with the business side, altough those links are great I will refer to them anyway for sure. I know it’s still missing some stuff, I will eventually add more images but this one versus the old one is day & night in my humble opinion. I still plan on adding PDF’s which will come shortly and probably a video later on. I appreciate your insight, @miiila as well, thanks a lot. So here we got again with my boosted 2.0 version. Of course I will still change stuff because I am WAY TOO PERFECTIONIST, but I am pretty confident my page is superior to most now. I would really like constructive criticism, thanks for sharing your time with a Fiverr newbie 😛

My Fiverr direct profile link is in the original post. But here is a picture below for those of you who might not want to check my awesome changes. Have a wonderful day, everyone. Do you think it would be better to just present the darker section (rounded rectangle) as the primary picture or this one would do just fine?

intShare-translation-native-english-to-french-fluent-professional.thumb.png.0cc1580e9c0972a34812265ceefd8920.png

Best regards,
Yannick.

Good morning Fiverr forum,

So I’ve made a lot of changes during the night, I was wondering what you guys thought about it now.

Especially @mrproofreading and @blaisefaint (who gave me more ressources than I realized at first, I’ve went through a bunch of it), I want to get to know Fiverr TOS, market and everything better but I feel fairly comfortable with the business side, altough those links are great I will refer to them anyway for sure. I know it’s still missing some stuff, I will eventually add more images but this one versus the old one is day & night in my humble opinion. I still plan on adding PDF’s which will come shortly and probably a video later on. I appreciate your insight, @miiila as well, thanks a lot. So here we got again with my boosted 2.0 version. Of course I will still change stuff because I am WAY TOO PERFECTIONIST, but I am pretty confident my page is superior to most now. I would really like constructive criticism, thanks for sharing your time with a Fiverr newbie 😛

My Fiverr direct profile link is in the original post. But here is a picture below for those of you who might not want to check my awesome changes. Have a wonderful day, everyone. Do you think it would be better to just present the darker section (rounded rectangle) as the primary picture or this one would do just fine?

Best regards,

Yannick.

Dear Yannick:

PERFECTIONNIST

Perfectionist

Can I get an IKR?

I suggest a photo of your smiling face, rather than a logo.

Rumor has it that The Fiverr Editors are more likely to promote you to Top Rated Seller if you have a photo, though there are some TRSs with logos.

Good luck,

Blaise

Dear Yannick:

PERFECTIONNIST

Perfectionist

Can I get an IKR?

I suggest a photo of your smiling face, rather than a logo.

Rumor has it that The Fiverr Editors are more likely to promote you to Top Rated Seller if you have a photo, though there are some TRSs with logos.

Good luck,

Blaise

Oh LMAO 😂, it actually has 2 n in French and it’s been a long night, not that This back me up or anything… Nice one hahaha

I kinda like the idea of promoting a brand but I Will consider it before I go to sleep which should be… Pretty much right now, thanks Blaise.

Yannick.

Dear Yannick:

I took a quick look at your profile:

Your profile image: Color photo of your smiling face
Your log line: Add more keywords, like Call Me Yannick, King of the Canadian Translators!
Your profile text:

Is all about you. You should focus on your skills, the benefits of those skills for THE BUYER, and how you are here to help THE BUYER.

All your gigs should have video, 3 images, 2 pdfs, and so on…

Why not build a gig around translating from French to English?

Make a video of yourself talking to the camera, because this approach garners IMMEDIATE RESULTS. Include additional samples in the video!

Good luck,
Blaise

Archived