What is your WORLD DOMINATION%?

saddu_writer

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is difference between dark, medium and light blue?

I don’t get how this is 8%.

It’s counted as per number of countries, and not the surface area of the countries. Otherwise, anyone who gets one sale from Russia will have an immediate 40% world domination because that country spans the width of 2 continents!

Dark blue means the corpse had been submerged in the lake for a week before it started floating again…

Medium blue means, it was buried just a couple of days ago and…

Light blue means there is a good chance it might wake up anytime…

In all three cases, if it’s floating, it means you haven’t done a good job of hiding the body.

Wait…

• Like 2

I don’t get how this is 8%.

It’s counted as per number of countries, and not the surface area of the countries. Otherwise, anyone who gets one sale from Russia will have an immediate 40% world domination because that country spans the width of 2 continents!

Dark blue means the corpse had been submerged in the lake for a week before it started floating again…

Medium blue means, it was buried just a couple of days ago and…

Light blue means there is a good chance it might wake up anytime…

In all three cases, if it’s floating, it means you haven’t done a good job of hiding the body.

Wait…

Ok yes. Now I see. Thanks 🙂

Can you do other Spanish accents? Hispanic advertising agencies need people who do neutral Spanish. Like when you watch The Simpsons in Spanish.

I’m aware neutral spanish has a much bigger market share, but I can’t deliver a true native neutral accent, so I just stick to provide what I do best. 🙂

• Like 1

Buyer’s map disappeared last month!!

** SIGH **

I was having fun filling my map with sellers from around the world; suddenly, with no warning - POOF - it disappeared.

I was 😥

@gina_riley2 Aw, that´s mean. I guess you could track it by putting your sellers and their country in a table, but the map is much prettier obviously and less work. 😕 Maybe put it in Suggestions or Bugs, so someone might pay attention and bring it back.

@ world domination: I´m at only 8%. I have a lot of repeat buyers though, so that kind of figures.

• Like 2

@gina_riley2 Aw, that´s mean. I guess you could track it by putting your sellers and their country in a table, but the map is much prettier obviously and less work. 😕 Maybe put it in Suggestions or Bugs, so someone might pay attention and bring it back.

@ world domination: I´m at only 8%. I have a lot of repeat buyers though, so that kind of figures.

repeat buyers

Same. Almost every buyer is repeat one. 😏

• Like 2