I'll soon be able to add extra gigs (WooHoo). Do you have any tips or warnings?

ellenishatx

Random thought. Since you are selling “charms” made from maps of favorite tourist locations, an add on for that one might be to photoshop your customer’s photo into a photo from that area. Sou your customer could have a picture of themselves at the Eiffel Tower, etc. (Obviously not perfect. Someone who HAS been there probably already has that type of picture, but maybe . . .)

Hi there , you could use your extra gig’s to run limited or on going type sales promotional offer’s like buy 3 charms and get another for free … or buy one and get another half price etc etc . Just my two pennies worth ! … All the best Ellen as i know you will figure it out 🙂

Hi ellenishatx

Someone I know got Level 1 and then lost it. You have to keep having orders regularly. That means, it is best that you keep good services for 5$. And use the extra for something special you can add to your gig. Have a look at the official Fiverr Forum. There is relevant information

all the best with sales!

happyspace 🙂

What you should do is think of post sale services your customers will need after purchasing what you offer or try to break your current gigs into pieces and offer them for an extra each.

For example if you offer flyer design, you can also offer flyer distribution as a gig extra.

Hey there ellenishatx! On reading your gig description, a few ideas popped out at me. Perhaps (if not too much trouble or too expensive) you could offer some type of basic engraving on the back of the charm (maybe just initials and the date of their trip). You could also offer to make the charms into unique gifts like holiday ornaments or keychains.

I’m assuming you ship these. So perhaps you could also offer gift wrapping & a personalized message. Just a thought.

Congrats on upcoming lvl 1 status and good luck to you! 🙂

Guest james63

Hello, extra gigs cannot be deleted once it created, so you needs to consider carefully before you create. That’s my experience 🙂

I just wanted to say that I love the positive energy on your page; your descriptions are spot-on!

As for gig extras, there have already been so many great ideas on this forum. Another option could be sending the charms by rush/priority shipping for $5 extra. Ooh, and another idea is send a fact sheet printed on cute paper with information about the area on the charm. You could have a standardized format for each sheet. For example:

France

Population: 64 million

Language: French

Biggest city: Paris

National anthem: La Marseillaise

National flower: Iris

Etc…

Best of luck to you as you embark on your Level 1 journey! 🙂

Reply to @sofi_sofi:

Hi sofi_sofi

I would gladly help if I knew what your gig is about. On the New Fiverr we can have up to 5 tags as far as I know. Generally it is good to write words about your category, sub-category, and name what exactly you offer. It is easy to do if you think YOU are a buyer looking for what you offer. Imagine. What would you write in the search box. Try using these words. Try it really and see what kind of gigs Fiverr search will let you see.

Hope that helped a little 🙂

happyspace

Guest tannerlittle54

Never add a ‘tip’ gig extra. If you want to collect tips, create another gig for it.

Archived