Fiverr SCAM me, Why i take it in public checkout this topic!

itxb0ss2

Guest offlinehelpers

I’ve just said in another post to treat people as you would like to be treated, and I think you’ve just proven my point!

If you go angry and swearing to CS, or the forum, will anybody treat you nicely, no, because you’ve behaved like a spoilt child.

Just be nice!

😂 hahahahahh I do not abuse him, lol,

…because Valentines Day is approaching and everyone needs someone to talk to, I guess.

You are very funny.:heart_eyes:😂

Your responses are becoming more and more ridiculous and childish. Fiverr is not forcing you to do and say stupid things. Just accept the situation, wait the time and then contact them. Stop the stupid threats.

Its ok my mood is changed now… No threatening, No Stupid things enjoy 😉

My daily replies limit is over 😦

I meant once your money is passed from the clearing period, they will view your ticket and contact you. Thats all.

And thank you bro, i will wait for.

I am devastated! 😉 I wonder if CS has a daily limit too

LOL Please don’t say this.

I am not a “bro” not a “bro” get that straight. 😡

Ohhh I’m sorry S… Saddu… 😉

After All what is assume:

To create a new account with a new identity new location, and new details at least name too.

Then enjoy fiverr community 😉

I am devastated! 😉

I wonder if CS has a daily limit too

😂 hahahahahh I do not abuse him, lol,

…because Valentines Day is approaching and everyone needs someone to talk to, I guess.

You are very funny.:heart_eyes:😂

Your responses are becoming more and more ridiculous and childish. Fiverr is not forcing you to do and say stupid things. Just accept the situation, wait the time and then contact them. Stop the stupid threats.

Its ok my mood is changed now… No threatening, No Stupid things enjoy 😉

I meant once your money is passed from the clearing period, they will view your ticket and contact you. Thats all.

And thank you bro, i will wait for.

I am devastated! 😉 I wonder if CS has a daily limit too

LOL Please don’t say this.

Ohhh I’m sorry S… Saddu… 😉

After All what is assume:

To create a new account with a new identity new location, and new details at least name too.

Then enjoy fiverr community 😉

Yeah as if FBI and FIA are in his pockets.

Fun fact: when an angry Fiverr user mentions alphabetti spaghetti legal action and/or lawyers, you know they’re full of sweet, sweet sugar. Especially as the first thing that these agencies will do (let’s be charitable and assume they take on the case of the century) will be to check Fiverr’s TOS and then…

…er.

Oh well, you can still write that sweet blog post, OP! Be sure to share it here so we can all chip in to help with e.g. proofreading, getting traffic, optimizing it for SEO and of course distributing it to our various networks of 2357675654325655 follows on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, LinkedIn and wherever else you want. Maybe we’ll even make a video for you with Hollywood production values just to let the world know that you’re mad and you won’t take this lying down?

Fun fact: when an angry Fiverr user mentions alphabetti spaghetti legal action and/or lawyers, you know they’re full of sweet, sweet sugar. Especially as the first thing that these agencies will do (let’s be charitable and assume they take on the case of the century) will be to check Fiverr’s TOS and then…

…er.

Oh well, you can still write that sweet blog post, OP! Be sure to share it here so we can all chip in to help with e.g. proofreading, getting traffic, optimizing it for SEO and of course distributing it to our various networks of 2357675654325655 follows on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, LinkedIn and wherever else you want. Maybe we’ll even make a video for you with Hollywood production values just to let the world know that you’re mad and you won’t take this lying down?

Though you were late but at last you nailed it. 😂 HE got emma-kied. I just LOVE your comments lady, hats off.

Archived