First month on fiverr.com and Level 1 seller now

Hello everyone Qamar here

My first month of fiverr is great experience for me I have yet found another source with job as well. About 1.5 month ago I met my friend who is full time freelance he suggest me that you should have to use fiverr.com and I just ask to him what I can do because I can’t provide any digital service. He says you are already doing dude by giving financial presentations and reports the difference is that you son’t have to meet with customer. I signed up and thinking what can I do then suddenly I visit embroidery digitizing gigs and I came to know I can digitize their logos because I do have experience of more than two years. I create gigs and got first order after 3 days of 25$ I completed that and after 15 days got another one both left five stars for me and after now I do have made 14 orders and now I am level one seller I made revenue of 80$ bit low but I am pleased with it got 9 reviews with 100% positive ratings as well.
Thanks to my friend and specially thanks to fiverr.com for providing us forum to earn money and providing happiness as well.

Hello there, I feel your joy and I bet your growth in this field is attributed to quality work, timely delivery and excellent customer service among other performance evaluación points. Your audacity of joy and enthusiasm is valid!keep up the good work

Surely you are absolutely right and thanks for that appreciation

• 1 year later...

Archived