Hacker person

Guest friendly_person

Guest friendly_person

Hi

I am an seller on fiverr like you all people so please i am giving a tip so please use it wisely there is a person which can try to cheat you guys (name of the account holder = seoanalyst1985 ). He will try to take your details by giving a greed of huge offer and try to discuss the matter with you on your gmail id.This person has already changed the password of my fake id.

So my fellow sellers beware of seoanalyst1985 to protect your amount in going in wrong hands

Here is the link to his profile

Sheriff’s Note: Calling out other users is my allowed on the forum. Report any suspicious activity directly to Customer Service. They will look into it and take appropriate action

Guest friendly_person

Please comment the persons reviewing it and also try to spread this message since many of us livelihood depends on this money so we do not want to fall in wrong hands.I am trying to make more people aware of such kind of buyers.

Thanks

It’s really simple, just never give your ID to anyone because it is not allowed in the first place. Ask your customers to have every transaction remain in Fiverr and you will be alright. No matter what they offer it won’t count because it’s against the rules. Good luck with your gigs! 🙂

Archived