Your very first order

zeus777

So a lot of us have been working on Fiverr for several years, so this is a question for those people.
Do you guys remember your VERY first order?

I think I started 5 or so years ago, and back then I had only 2 gigs; translation and illustration.
I was lucky enough to get my first order within a day of signing up, and I clearly remember my first gig. A guy asked me to draw a young boy with blond hair, wearing a red shirt and denim pants with a big smile.

Dang, back then I never thought I’d be able to pay for my rent and other stuff just by drawing $5 images!!

I do, it was for my “India” articles gig, and a nice guy wanted an article on Indian bodybuilders. He ordered just one more time after that, I will always be grateful to him. I will also be grateful to a buyer, a senior citizen from Florida, a vet, who ordered my articles gig 75 times (have talked about him with @misscrystal . I am generally grateful to all buyers, have had over 1100 of them.

I could never forget my first buyer. My first buyer was the owner of an Electrical Shop named “Trion Electricals” in New Zealand who ordered a $20 gig from me to make a wrap design for their Vans and another for their Bus. He later ordered once more after that and since then been inactive on Fiverr, I will always be grateful to him.

• 4 months later...

My first order was a cover and profile picture for facebook, he wanted to do some revisions then he accepted it without a review but i was surprised because I was not using fiverr because i didnt get any orders and I was shocked when I got this after a year of inactive 😂 because of that order now im working full time on fiverr.

Archived