That's not good! no new orders since V2

designotree

Look in the buyer’s forum… anyone who orders a new gig has their money taken, but no new order is created. This is a bug in the new-look Fiverr. Order variables are being passed blank between Paypal/Fiverr… your customers are ordering, you’re just not seeing their orders anymore. Thousands of annoyed customers now!

Reply to @emeraldawnn: Something similar happen to me.

I had someone order a trifol brochure gig. When i was through with initial design, i sent it for the client to review.

Unknown to me, the client saw it the same day, did a review and updated it, but i was not notified. The only notifications i got were messages from people i wanted to ;purchase their gigs…No gig update prompts/notification.

After 3days i got a notification that the client had reject all the gigs which i had delivered. I got on to fiver to find out that she had reviewed the deliered jobs 3days earlier… then waited on me, since she didnt hear from me, she got vexed and rejected them all…

No fault of hers, no fault of mine. I did the review and sent them back to her…

Alls well now.

in summary i hope fiverr gets to tackle these issues. I know they are doing their best.

Yes we are taking our services elsewhere, we have not had a single sale since V2. There are services who offer a far inferior solutions to us well above us (even with FAR less feedback). Despite repeatedly asking fiverr how they work out who they recommend at the top of the searches they have not given a straight answer, actually they have given no answer at all.

Great looking site but the experience for sellers simply sucks, E-

Guest kathleenmichele

I didn’t have that many sales to begin with being that I am new around here – but, still. I haven’t gotten anything with the introduction of V2. I have pumped a bunch of extras into my existing gigs and offered express delivery on each of them. I have been spreading the word like wildfire… Something isn’t adding up.

Please see my rant in the rant forum about lack of orders. I have gone from 30 orders a day to 1 if I am lucky.

I actually contacted fiverr before the changeover to ask if there would be any affect at all on my business "No’ was the response… Gee, they got that wrong…

They really need to have featured sellers at the top like it used to be, and a better search function - this one doesn’t do the job.

I just don’t like V2. Too much troubles, too much bugs, search is not functioning like it should be, thee green bubble is annoying and is flashing all the time. I hate that we have limited numbers of offers that we can send and with out a personal message.

I am just constantly switching back to V1 to see if there is a notification. I don’t get any notifications at all on V2, and only one order since it’s lunched.

Sellers don’t like V2, buyers don’t like it either, I really can’t figure out way fiverr didn’t capt/bring it back the old version.

Guest charis_r

Can somebody just persuade fiverr group to switch back to the old site?

they are ruining our efforts, us and themselves, too.

Plus they got that arrogant style at support when i tried to tell them that V2 SUCKS

Archived