That's not good! no new orders since V2

designotree

Honestly, this is what I’m facing now and its not that im not getting orders or approach from seller, they contact me and I respond they don’t respond back am I’m very sure this is something to do with the notification system. E-mail is going into junk mail and the green bubble is working in the terrible way. I have no response from my potential buyer

I’m also noticing a drop in sales too… something a little unusual for me. 😦 In fact, usually I wake up to at least one new order. But, I agree with jasveena. The email system is messed up. In fact, I had a buyer tell me he wasn’t notified that I had completed his project that he had been waiting on. That’s not a good thing! I’ve got four completed orders, and I have to wonder if the buyers are even being notified about them. 😦

Yep, I know what you mean. I have a buyer who is orders from me every week… She has yet to order a new one or mark the one I have done complete (unusual for her). I’ve warned all my buyers that if they don’t hear from me… it may not be on my end. I may just not get notified about it… same with them. Everybody - until the email verification system is all debugged - needs to stay vigilant with their orders and everything. 😦

my orders have gone down to almost zero too.

i thought it was just me, but it seems it’s affecting more people.

i think it has to do with the TAGS. now we only have 5 tags with v2.

I think SEARCH works on TAGS not on the GIG TOPIC.

Anyone has more info how search works in v2?

I think Fiverr should keep the older version as it is very easy to navigate. There was no need for new script. Fiverr should improve their management. New script is not working yet and I do not think so it will work. The alexa rank of fiverr decreased from 173 to 241 in just 1 year. that is huge lose in traffic.

I was rolling along - gained Level 2 and was ready to go higher and greater! Then Version 2 came along and I have NOT GOTTEN A GIG SINCE! Heck, I can’t even FIND MY OWN GIGS! I search for my name and don’t come up. I search for my key words and don’t come up. I’m not hanging around in the HOPES somebody listens and cares. I’m sensing a “haughty spirit of unconcern” and it does not bode well for any of us! Maybe favored folks are still doing well - and I’m just an expendable newbie - but I don’t like it one bit!

Guest seohut

same here on old customer putting some order and sales totally drop down, on v1 was at lest 1 sell per day but now 0

Archived