New Fiverr Blog: The Do List!

mjensen415

Hi all,

I am thrilled to introduce you to our brand new, Fiverr Blog: The Do List!

600x180_BlogLogoblk.png.8b3736feb7dac129550638c17ffe1481.png

Details you say? Here are just a few of the highlights of The Do List at launch:
• Intuitive Interface: We, as marketers, believe that a great blog should be so easy to use that we no longer need any development resources to edit, optimize and make changes.
• Mobile Optimized and Developed for Speed: An entirely new architecture for mobile devices, with automatically adjusting pages and content to create an extraordinary user experience.
• Live Social Counter: Displaying all of the social network activity in a beautiful way!
• Style: This thing is on trend. Take a look, tell us what you love, what you want more of, and promote it in your networks as you see fit!

Check it out! We’d love to know what you think of the new style as well as what you’d like to see (content wise) on the blog.

Welcome to The Do List!

Hi all,

I am thrilled to introduce you to our brand new, Fiverr Blog: The Do List!

cab34ee4603659fbd2dbe9c2153f64bd12c5941a.png

Details you say? Here are just a few of the highlights of The Do List at launch:

• Intuitive Interface: We, as marketers, believe that a great blog should be so easy to use that we no longer need any development resources to edit, optimize and make changes.

• Mobile Optimized and Developed for Speed: An entirely new architecture for mobile devices, with automatically adjusting pages and content to create an extraordinary user experience.

• Live Social Counter: Displaying all of the social network activity in a beautiful way!

• Style: This thing is on trend. Take a look, tell us what you love, what you want more of, and promote it in your networks as you see fit!

Check it out! We’d love to know what you think of the new style as well as what you’d like to see (content wise) on the blog.

Welcome to The Do List!

It looks very pretty Matt, but I see no blog of the biggest news that hit Fiverr in all of its history, AKA the “event”.

PS “the do list” made me laugh, but I’m British, and at least where I come from, to “do” someone is to you know nudge nudge wink wink say no more guvna.

According to PDP, it seems that someone in HQ was OK with the whole thing but insinuated the “higher ups” were not, which was why stuff happened. Why not leverage him and get HIM on the blog?

Hm?

Or you can just feature more house buyers. I know which I’d prefer! Or I could submit my own account of events, but as I’m 99.99% that will get nowhere, I won’t bother. Also, I don’t have 50m followers, to my eternal dismay.

• Style: This thing is on trend

Just one final point. “on trend” is passe. You have to say “on fleek” now. Fiverr is still your sad uncle getting jiggy on the dancefloor and being a mortal embarrassment when trying to be down with the kids:

giphy.gif.df8154541c5381d30531358f92ecc48b.gif

It looks very pretty Matt, but I see no blog of the biggest news that hit Fiverr in all of its history, AKA the “event”.

PS “the do list” made me laugh, but I’m British, and at least where I come from, to “do” someone is to you know nudge nudge wink wink say no more guvna.

According to PDP, it seems that someone in HQ was OK with the whole thing but insinuated the “higher ups” were not, which was why stuff happened. Why not leverage him and get HIM on the blog?

Hm?

Or you can just feature more house buyers. I know which I’d prefer! Or I could submit my own account of events, but as I’m 99.99% that will get nowhere, I won’t bother. Also, I don’t have 50m followers, to my eternal dismay.

• Style: This thing is on trend

Just one final point. “on trend” is passe. You have to say “on fleek” now. Fiverr is still your sad uncle getting jiggy on the dancefloor and being a mortal embarrassment when trying to be down with the kids:

2bd739badd0ef2759abc3f13d6bbee36933585ed.gif

trying to be down with the kids

QD0Khy5.gif.ab41763597475569ba0dce60501cf964.gif

• 1 month later...

its working well with me. Just one thing, You cant send a thanks note to the buyer after an order is completed. This is possible when working on the laptop but mob app doesnt allow that option. please see what you can do about it 🙂

Open your mail in your mob… After that show your notification show in your mob

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived