Finally My Gigs Are Visible In The New Fiverr

s_sayan

I was really mad and sad because my gigs were not showing up in the search engine at all. But finally today my gigs are showing up! :)>-

I don’t know if Fiverr did something to fix this or if the system just needed time to index my gigs properly, but they should’ve let us know about the situation anyway.

So, sellers just be patient and don’t lose hope (I did lose hope, but here I am anyway). 😛

By the way, I didn’t change the keywords in most of my gigs. So for me that definitely doesn’t make a big difference as some people believe. Now I can find my gigs even with keywords that my gig doesn’t have in the tags. Just because my gig description includes that particular keyword. Lol.

So glad for you s_sayan! Yeah, I would think it would take a little time for all of their algorithms to adjust to the new set-up. It would be one thing if they only changed the look of the site but not the way categories etc. are displayed. Since those were changed however, needing extra time for everything to update makes sense to me.

Hope it gets sorted out soon for the other sellers who were experiencing the same issue!

Reply to @guruofbacklinks: Yeah, that definitely makes sense. 😉

Reply to @bachas85: Thank you. You are right. 🙂

Reply to @jasveena: Yeah, buyers could be confused with the new notification system. Even though I messaged back a few of them, and all of them replied back. So I can not confirm that issue on my side.

Reply to @geekygood: Thank you!

I hope things get better for all of you. 🙂

Now it’s time to work for me. 😃

Reply to @s_sayan: Same here. For the most part the buyers I’ve been messaging with back and forth don’t have a problem. Not sure if they’re on V2 or not though. Main thing is, notifications of new messages (both inbox and in-gig) do come to the email associated with their Fiverr account. So even if they have had some trouble on the new site, they still get the notifications in their email.

My very efficient regular customer took a few days to finally accept the work I deliver and I was just wondering if they are having technical difficulties. I really hope all of them would check their messages (not sure how many checks mail regularly though)

guruofbacklinks said: So even if they have had some trouble on the new site, they still get the notifications in their email.

Yes, but these days the emails are arriving in the junk folder for some people. So, that might hurt.

jasveena said: My very efficient regular customer took a few days to finally accept the work I deliver and I was just wondering if they are having technical difficulties.

All my buyers are replying back to me as usual. Perhaps is a problem with your account. Try contacting CS. :)

tweets_asap said: Now its time to show your talent!

Sure, tha'ts what I've been doing for the last year. :D

seohut said: Congrats! but mine only 3 gig showing

dieruvita said: Good news brow, But mine still no progress, it shown same ohters gigs again and again when I tried to enter my keywords that usually shown well on old version

I was in the same boat as you guys. But the new Fiverr eventually indexed my gigs properly. So now I'm back in business. Just be patient because seems like the new Fiverr needs time to index our gigs.

I wasn't expecting any orders yesterday, but all of a sudden the orders started to arrive and when I checked the search engine I could finally see my gigs.

So just be patient. :)

Best Of Luck.

Reply to @likesfacebo_ok: I was just lucky. I didn’t edit my gigs at all. They got indexed anyway. One of them is doing pretty well (got like 20 orders yesterday on that one alone).

However, today I had to edit that gig because I needed to increase the amount of days to deliver. So, let’s see how it goes after the edit. 😃

Hi 🙂

I had the opposite issue. On V1 my gigs didn’t show and now on V2 they show! What to say 🙂 I find the new Fiverr excellent (and not only for the reason I said). To me everything is more clear and easy to do. Not only as a seller but mostly when I search for a certain service or product. I know find everything fast!

Still nada for today even after the gig changes

I read someone advices to contact support about this, today is the 2nd day and without any single response.

I think they're just too busy with the complains and questions regarding this new fiverr, and meanwhile I have nothing else to do other than patiently waiting (and try my luck with more gig changing).

This is driving me nuts!

I love working with fiverr and my loyalty only for people here (and sadly or it was happily, it's my only income source). I used to take care 10-20 daily sales before and now I only generate few sales this whole week (those are repeat buyers).

Hopefully things'll get better soon...

s_sayan said:
guruofbacklinks said: So even if they have had some trouble on the new site, they still get the notifications in their email.

Yes, but these days the emails are arriving in the junk folder for some people. So, that might hurt.

I've heard this from a lot of sellers also. The only things I can suggest are whitelisting Fiverr's domain inside of your email account, adding labels and "mark as important" tag to Fiverr messages if using Gmail, and regularly checking your spam or junk folders just as you would your inbox. Might also be worth it to set up a completely new email address, switching out in your Fiverr account and then following the steps above. At least then if you're having to go through spam, it'll likely only be Fiverr messages (so long as you don't give that new email addy out to anyone else).

The other option is checking 3 points in your Fiverr account several times a day: ToDo sheet, notifications and inbox. You're unlikely to miss much then. As of the past 2 or 3 days, both in-order messages and general messages have been showing up on both my ToDo sheet and in notifications (which is now properly glowing green if I haven't checked them yet). Also, notifications of regular messages are no longer disappearing from the notifications list after I check them, although the do disappear from the ToDo sheet after I've clicked on the message from there.

Archived