How to find my target

leggypaola

Guest matt_garry

I am not sure that Fiverr is the best site for you’re particular “talent” you mite not have a target here but I could be wrong.

Guest mrspanda

Um… you may want to change your gig up a bit… maybe your feet holding up a sign or writing something on your feet instead of just ‘show you my feet’?

Yes leggypaola, your feet may be very attractive, so why not make good use of your nature’s given great gift and be a bit more creative with them, as mrspanda says, perhaps you could also hold something between your toes like a %%-

Yes leggypaola, your feet may be very attractive, so why not make good use of your nature’s given great gift and be a bit more creative with them, as mrspanda says, perhaps you could also hold something between your toes like a %%-

Archived