How to get back from negative feedback?

kezar01

Hi Fiverr people,

My name is Kezar, I was introduced to Fiverr by a friend and I got absolutely hooked. I loved the idea and started creating gigs and did really well for my first month. I then had to stop due to exams and a few others reasons at the time.
One day I get a message from a buyer and he orders something, I try to complete his request but ended up under a lot of pressure from my studies and couldn’t finish.
I ended up getting my first negative feedback, ever since then people have stopped purchasing my gigs. Is there a way to get back from negative feedback?
Does anyone have any suggestions?

Hi Kezar,
Unfortunately, you are in a bit of a pickle. Your overall rating has dropped below 4.8 to 4.5 and this will NOT ALLOW you to use “Buyer Request” section.

So your only hope is to either
a. Have someone search out your gig and purchase it
b. Promote your Fiverr Gigs outside Fiverr so you can catch a buyer with that.

This is a tough situation I understand, hope you can over come this.

Good Luck! 👍

Don’t give up.

Promote your gigs on social media in order to get many, many views. Offer special discounts, promotions, bonuses, 24h deliveries for free and people will start being interested in your gig.

You can create some really catching images for your gig with similar messages ‘‘Limited offer: 2 gigs for the price of 1’’, anything that would make them have a further look at them.

Once you get those first orders, everything will go back to normal, hopefully. 😊

More realistically, your whole profile is riddled with spelling and grammatical errors. I’m not going to rah-rah you here, but fix those and you’ll turn off less buyers seeking a writer. “proffesional” to start with. You can do a BOGOF deal, but the buyer is still going to want something that’s decent.

Hi Kezar,

Unfortunately, you are in a bit of a pickle. Your overall rating has dropped below 4.8 to 4.5 and this will NOT ALLOW you to use “Buyer Request” section.

So your only hope is to either

a. Have someone search out your gig and purchase it

b. Promote your Fiverr Gigs outside Fiverr so you can catch a buyer with that.

This is a tough situation I understand, hope you can over come this.

Good Luck! 👍

Hi DGK,

I am able to use “Buyer Request” my average is 91%. I’ve been using it but I haven’t received any responses just yet. I guess the only way to keep working hard until someone is willing to try one of my gigs.

Thanks for the advice though.

Don’t give up.

Promote your gigs on social media in order to get many, many views. Offer special discounts, promotions, bonuses, 24h deliveries for free and people will start being interested in your gig.

You can create some really catching images for your gig with similar messages ‘‘Limited offer: 2 gigs for the price of 1’’, anything that would make them have a further look at them.

Once you get those first orders, everything will go back to normal, hopefully. 😊

More realistically, your whole profile is riddled with spelling and grammatical errors. I’m not going to rah-rah you here, but fix those and you’ll turn off less buyers seeking a writer. “proffesional” to start with. You can do a BOGOF deal, but the buyer is still going to want something that’s decent.

Thank you emmaki!

I’ll try to correct as many as possible 😃

I’m sure it will help you a great deal to have zero grammatical errors. You have a very nice attitude and will do well.

I ignore all feedback. No reason to lose sleep over that as long as you know you did great work.

Thanks for being supportive! 😃

I’ll keep working at my gigs and try to offer my services on buyer requests and hopefully someone will eventually try one.

Archived