Buyers bad behavior Please report this issue with me

onyourservice1

Buyer threaten me to do work and I’m not ready to take his next order because of load which in result he left negative review on is last order to quench his anger of not taking his order

He does not agree to modify the review

What should I do?

I have his msgs in which it clearly shows that he was with bad intentions and forcing me to take his order and on disapproval in next min. he left bad review

Try messaging customer support !

They might be able to help, although after they stressed they will not interfere with feedback or remove it, it is hard to know…

What should I do? I work for him extra in 1st order because of his threats and now cz of not taking his second order he left bad review

We the sellers are not protected? everything is in buyers hand they can do anything they want?

What should I do? I work for him extra in 1st order because of his threats and now cz of not taking his second order he left bad review

We the sellers are not protected? everything is in buyers hand they can do anything they want?

Contact customer support. Explain what happened. Attach a screenshot of the message you got from your client in which he threatened you to leave a bad review.

Customer support will look into it. Good luck!

Dear Kehkishan:

Given that you have 112 reviews and and an overall score of 4.85, the effect of these 2 2-star reviews will hopefully be negligible, but you probably have no choice but to open a ticket with Customer Support and follow their guidance. You need only maintain a 4.7 to retain your Level 2 status.

Thoroughly review the Fiverr Terms of Service and carefully document any evidence to support your position.

If the Buyer threatened you and you are able to prove that allegation, hopefully Customer Support will grant you relief in some fashion. If you can demonstrate the Buyer is abusive, that should indicate a violation of the Fiverr Terms of Service.

Why does the Buyer refer to you as a fellow?

It is somewhat confusing that you’re unable to take new orders because of “load” because you indicate you have a small team. If that has changed, you may need to update your profile text.

I took a quick look at your profile:

Your profile image: No suggestions. Maybe include a shot of the “team”.
Your log line: Maybe “We’re Available 24 hours to help you out”?
Your profile text – note the edits:

I’m a Pharmacist by profession. I have a small team of Writers, Graphic Designers, Video Editors, Social Media Experts, and Photographers presenting Quality and Timely Services aiming for Your Satisfaction. -Kehkishan

All your gigs should have video and 3 images, and so on…

You definitely need to polish the English in your gig descriptions.

Learn from czarekpiast’s example and make a video of yourself talking to the camera. He has presented compelling anecdotal evidence that this approach garners IMMEDIATE RESULTS. Include additional samples in the video!

Good luck,
Blaise

[details=Click Here for TOP SECRET Tips and Tricks
Never Contact a Seller on Fiverr to Ask for FREE STUFF!]
Be sure to make use of Tools like the Fiverr Blog, Fiverr Academy, and Fiverrcast.

I suggest you check out Fiverrcast episode 08: Working Through Language Barriers.

If you take the time to earn your Autobiographer Badge, particularly adding a link to your Fiverr profile, other forum participants will be able to easily view your information.

As a general rule, when I have time to participate in the Fiverr Forum and I notice a request like yours in the “Improve My Gig” section, I am willing and able to look at a Seller’s Profile and one gig one time.

I can give you a better level of assistance if you first work your way through the checklist below. That way, I won’t waste your one turn by advising you to follow items on the checklist.

Dear Fiverr Seller: I didn’t take a look at your gig, but here is a checklist that may help: Polish your English: spelling, grammar, punctuation, and so on. Are you trying to reach US English speakers or international English speakers? Make sure your phrasing is consistent with your target audience. Remember that buyers are on Fiverr so that you will solve THEIR problems. You are here to provide SOLUTIONS. There is no place for negativity in your copy. Don’t say, I live in a third world…

I may be a Level 2 seller who has been here for about two years now, but there was a lot of trial and error along the way (and I mean A LOT). Despite the fact that I have a 99% overall rating with over 1,000 completed orders, I’m nowhere near “perfect” and I continue to learn new things daily. (I’m really not trying to toot my own horn… I swear!) Below, I have included a list of tried and true do’s and don’ts. I learned from my fiverr blunders, so I’d like to share my acquired wisdom. My hope …

Hey guys! Let’s cut straight to the chase. You’re a new seller (or maybe even an older seller experiencing a sales slum). Here are my 3 top tips to generating sales: 1. Interlink your services and create related gigsI’ve seen many new sellers fall into two traps when first creating their gigs. One of these traps is to create multiple gigs which are essentially the same thing (such as “create modern logo design”, “create a unique logo”, “design your logo”) in the hopes of getting more traffic…

Hi @charles20bc, Here’s a list I’ve put together that helps you stand out, look Professional, and how to setup a proper, well designed gig. Make sure you complete your profile setup 100%. Also, link all of your accounts (Facebook, Stack Overflow, Email, etc) so that potential buyers know you’re not a fly by night seller. Use proper English in your Fiverr profile. Make sure to notate where you’re from, and make sure your sentence structure is proper. Many potential buyers will not want to work…

Buyer Requests (BR) is FOR BUYERS to request custom offers from Sellers. (see Key Terms etc. in following link on what is a buyer, a seller, an order, an offer, a gig etc. and memorize them - it´s easier to get correct replies on the forum when you post about issues, if you use the correct terms so everyone knows what you´re talking about: https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service) It is NOT for Sellers to post their Gigs and services and offers, actually that can get you into trouble. Kind…

Have you been struggling to get orders? Then you’ve probably looked at the Buyer Request section a few times now, and maybe you’ve sent a few offers. As a buyer whose posted requests before, here are some tips for how to actually appeal to the seller: Edit before you send. Make sure that your grammar and spelling is correct and that your sentences flow and make sense. The buyer won’t sit there for ten minutes trying to figure out what you had tried to say and they are very unlikely to message…

Ok, you want to make some money but you do not speak English well. This is a real problem when you are going to sell on a marketplace where most buyers do and most communication is done through English. It can be done though, here are some tips for you to follow which will help you while you are working on your English. Be realistic about your gigs - Do not try to offer gigs that require excellent English. If you want to offer a writing gig, ask a native English speaker to be honest with you…

It is common knowledge that technical professionals seldom lack the ability to communicate proficiently unlike other professionals such as businessmen, lawyers etc. On the other hand our brain works super efficiently (a biased opinion of course!), but our tongue offers basic functionality. So this thread is about SALESMANSHIP from the point of a non-sales person such as myself. There are a lot of different categories here on Fiverr, but majority of questions regarding sales on this forum are …

Hello there Fiverr Family, Here is a tip that I would like to share with those that are new to Fiverr and possibly may help those that have been around for a while. To optimize your gigs for SEO: When saving the .jpg or .png image for your gig, put the keywords (all in lowercase) that you would like to rank for, in the name of your file separated by dashes. Example: I have a dj drop gig When saving my gig picture I save my file as dj-drops-on-fiverr. jpg This helps with the SEO of your gig…

Hi guys! This is Shane from Eno8Design. It has been exactly 30 days since we joined fiver. And here are our stats so far. Earned $352 Sales 54 Customers 18 Analystics.png.3ac16fa63affd148fb07a66cf096b766.pngI gotta say that Fiverr is the best of the best when it comes to freelancing. Pretty simple process. We love it! So on the 1st month celebration we thought of sharing our experience and few tips with fellow forum members. Here’s what we did! (You should if you are not getting enough sales) ** Find a niche. (Ex: We though…

Stop trying to figure out Fiverr’s algorithm and spend that time making more money with upselling, here’s some things I’ve done to increase revenue… 1) Make your extras simple and easy to understand. Buyers seldom purchase things they aren’t clear on. 2) Offer only the extras you can do that will acheive 100% Buyer satisfaction. Return business and referrals should be your goal. 3) Explain to your Buyers the BENEFIT of adding a particular extra. I add this phrase when selling a logo ove…

As the issue of Paypal chargebacks has been discussed a lot recently including the horrible situation of a large chargeback for one Forum regular, I decided to spend a bit of time looking into them to see what I can find out, what other freelance platforms do and to try and put together some advice on how to avoid them as much as possible. Brace yourself, it’s a long one! In this post I will be summarizing and clarifying some of the content of other websites and their terms and conditions, for…

http://support.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/205167778-What-URLs-can-I-use-in-my-profile-or-Gig-description-[/details]

Thank you

I have the small team but occupied and as viewing first experience with him how can I take his second order? I do reply 24/7 and take orders but this is not the way that someone threatens me to work with him
I have also mentioned in my msgs that his task is not to align to my subjects. But the continuous msgs and threats?

He use to call me “dude” and I don’t know why
And he left 1 reviews but 2 reviews are appearing?

Thank you

I have the small team but occupied and as viewing first experience with him how can I take his second order? I do reply 24/7 and take orders but this is not the way that someone threatens me to work with him

I have also mentioned in my msgs that his task is not to align to my subjects. But the continuous msgs and threats?

He use to call me “dude” and I don’t know why

And he left 1 reviews but 2 reviews are appearing?

Please do not post attachments that show the buyer’s name.

Your posts have been flagged.

For future references please make sure to blur out the name before sharing screenshots with the forum community.

Thanks for understanding.

Dear Kehkishan:

Sometimes Support responds more slowly than we Sellers would like, but they should get back to you within 24 hours.

Unfortunately, all anyone in the Forum can do is offer you moral support.

Your only hope for relief is via Support.

If you haven’t heard from them in 72* hours, contact them again.

This too shall pass.

Good luck,
Blaise

*corrected based on Moderator feedback

Dear Kehkishan:

Sometimes Support responds more slowly than we Sellers would like, but they should get back to you within 24 hours.

Unfortunately, all anyone in the Forum can do is offer you moral support.

Your only hope for relief is via Support.

If you haven’t heard from them in 72* hours, contact them again.

This too shall pass.

Good luck,

Blaise

*corrected based on Moderator feedback

thank you so much

Yes, I’m waiting for their msg.

He place only 1 order but I don’t know how he put 2 reviews

Dear Kehkishan:

It does not necessarily mean that he posted 2 reviews.

Fiverr is a notoriously glitchy platform.

From what I can tell, your 4.85 score includes his 1 or 2 reviews.

The bottom line, this incident should not really be detrimental to your standing on Fiverr.

I suggest you learn what you can from this and move on.

Good luck,

Blaise

Maybe I 'll leave this platform because of this

This is so unfair to absorb

Dear Kehkishan:

I suggest you man up, dude. 😉

You should just get some rest.

You’ll feel better in the morning…

If—

BY RUDYARD KIPLING

If you can keep your head when all about you

Are losing theirs and blaming it on you,

If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you,

But make allowance for their doubting too;

If you can wait and not be tired by waiting,

Or being lied about, don’t deal in lies,

Or being hated, don’t give way to hating,

And yet don’t look too good, nor talk too wise:

If you can dream—and not make dreams your master;

If you can think—and not make thoughts your aim;

If you can meet with Triumph and Disaster

And treat those two impostors just the same;

If you can bear to hear the truth you’ve spoken

Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,

Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,

And stoop and build ’em up with worn-out tools:

If you can make one heap of all your winnings

And risk it on one turn of pitch-and-toss,

And lose, and start again at your beginnings

And never breathe a word about your loss;

If you can force your heart and nerve and sinew

To serve your turn long after they are gone,

And so hold on when there is nothing in you

Except the Will which says to them: ‘Hold on!’

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,

Or walk with Kings—nor lose the common touch,

If neither foes nor loving friends can hurt you,

If all men count with you, but none too much;

If you can fill the unforgiving minute

With sixty seconds’ worth of distance run,

Yours is the Earth and everything that’s in it,

And—which is more—you’ll be a Man, my son!

Dear Kehkishan:

I suggest you man up, dude. 😉

You should just get some rest.

You’ll feel better in the morning…

If—

BY RUDYARD KIPLING

If you can keep your head when all about you

Are losing theirs and blaming it on you,

If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you,

But make allowance for their doubting too;

If you can wait and not be tired by waiting,

Or being lied about, don’t deal in lies,

Or being hated, don’t give way to hating,

And yet don’t look too good, nor talk too wise:

If you can dream—and not make dreams your master;

If you can think—and not make thoughts your aim;

If you can meet with Triumph and Disaster

And treat those two impostors just the same;

If you can bear to hear the truth you’ve spoken

Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,

Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,

And stoop and build ’em up with worn-out tools:

If you can make one heap of all your winnings

And risk it on one turn of pitch-and-toss,

And lose, and start again at your beginnings

And never breathe a word about your loss;

If you can force your heart and nerve and sinew

To serve your turn long after they are gone,

And so hold on when there is nothing in you

Except the Will which says to them: ‘Hold on!’

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,

Or walk with Kings—nor lose the common touch,

If neither foes nor loving friends can hurt you,

If all men count with you, but none too much;

If you can fill the unforgiving minute

With sixty seconds’ worth of distance run,

Yours is the Earth and everything that’s in it,

And—which is more—you’ll be a Man, my son!

I don’t know what to do and what not to 😦

I have had a similar experience with a client before. The bad rating was removed by Customer Support after I sent them a screenshot of the conversation. Although they removed the feedback, it did not change the rating on the overall system. However, I am comfortable with that as I have a very strong rating and a single bad rating does not affect you overall. I even included screenshots where this person tried to cause issues for me elsewhere on the internet, and included that in the screenshots I sent to Customer Support. Even the other internet platforms removed this person’s comments after I proved that I had done nothing wrong and he was trying to blackmail me into providing a service that I was not prepared to provide. Don’t let this trouble you - report it to Customer Support and even if they do not respond, reply to the bad rating with your own review and say something like:

“I am sorry that I could not accept your new gig request due to the short delivery time you required and that it caused you to adjust this rating that you previously rated as a 5 star experience”.

Maybe I 'll leave this platform because of this

This is so unfair to absorb

Kehkishan, this sucks of course. But just look at that (probably doubled by a glitch, as Blaise pointed out, so I’ll talk of 1 review) review… ‘how long that seller needed to write half a page’. Anyone who has more than a handful of braincells will know immediately that this review is nonsense (people like your reviewer of course might care about that review and not order from you - hey, great! Good riddance.).

CS should see that too. Take it up with them with all screenshots that prove your point of a ‘revenge review’, and most obviously the very least they’ll do is remove the glitchy duplicate review. There must be a Murphy’s Law to the effect that such glitch will only affect a bad review. 😉

In any case, you’ve worked hard to get where you are on fiverr, you really want to give that up because of someone like that? Don’t give people like that power over you.

The reaction of CS again may or may not be a reason to overthink one’s engagement on fiverr, but don’t make any decisions without knowing their reaction, nor be depressed, no reason for that at all because of a person like that. Let it glide off of you, remember that you and most people you deal with aren’t like that.

Kehkishan, this sucks of course. But just look at that (probably doubled by a glitch, as Blaise pointed out, so I’ll talk of 1 review) review… ‘how long that seller needed to write half a page’. Anyone who has more than a handful of braincells will know immediately that this review is nonsense (people like your reviewer of course might care about that review and not order from you - hey, great! Good riddance.).

CS should see that too. Take it up with them with all screenshots that prove your point of a ‘revenge review’, and most obviously the very least they’ll do is remove the glitchy duplicate review. There must be a Murphy’s Law to the effect that such glitch will only affect a bad review. 😉

In any case, you’ve worked hard to get where you are on fiverr, you really want to give that up because of someone like that? Don’t give people like that power over you.

The reaction of CS again may or may not be a reason to overthink one’s engagement on fiverr, but don’t make any decisions without knowing their reaction, nor be depressed, no reason for that at all because of a person like that. Let it glide off of you, remember that you and most people you deal with aren’t like that.

@miiila one thing more It was not a half page but the complete 2 topics (The background, thesis statement, advantages, introduction) - 3pages min.

and I have evidence of first order that I delivered him in promised time

First, he give me wrong instruction after delivering order he corrected himself and sent new instruction under same order and I rewrite without arguing

I have had a similar experience with a client before. The bad rating was removed by Customer Support after I sent them a screenshot of the conversation. Although they removed the feedback, it did not change the rating on the overall system. However, I am comfortable with that as I have a very strong rating and a single bad rating does not affect you overall. I even included screenshots where this person tried to cause issues for me elsewhere on the internet, and included that in the screenshots I sent to Customer Support. Even the other internet platforms removed this person’s comments after I proved that I had done nothing wrong and he was trying to blackmail me into providing a service that I was not prepared to provide. Don’t let this trouble you - report it to Customer Support and even if they do not respond, reply to the bad rating with your own review and say something like:

“I am sorry that I could not accept your new gig request due to the short delivery time you required and that it caused you to adjust this rating that you previously rated as a 5 star experience”.

I sent some screenshots but I’m thinking of sending the complete conversation’ screenshot that will portray him completely

Hopefully, support will help me

thank you so much

Yes, I’m waiting for their msg.

Give it time. Users should be careful about contacting Support too soon or too often. They may feel harassed or become confused. One recommendation is to wait 72 hours after the first ticket. Don’t open new tickets while waiting. After 72 hours, a status update request can be added to the open ticket and or the ticket number can be sent to Support via Twitter to ask for an update.

The guy is reselling your work, instead of arguing with him you should simply contact support to cancel the order on your behalf. Reviews can no longer be removed even after mutual cancellation, so I suggest you also slap him with your own negative review maybe a 1 star.

The guy is reselling your work, instead of arguing with him you should simply contact support to cancel the order on your behalf. Reviews can no longer be removed even after mutual cancellation, so I suggest you also slap him with your own negative review maybe a 1 star.

If the OP cancels she will have a bad review and lose the money. It would be nearly impossible to prove or stop the buyer from reselling an academic piece, so I don’t see anything gained.

To OP I’d say keep the payment, cancel any future orders by the same buyer, develop the thicker skin freelancers need and keep selling any services where skilled enough. I don’t get the idea of quitting over an occasional bad buyer unless you hate self employment. It might be necessary to learn, improve skills or sell something different.

Give it time. Users should be careful about contacting Support too soon or too often. They may feel harassed or become confused. One recommendation is to wait 72 hours after the first ticket. Don’t open new tickets while waiting. After 72 hours, a status update request can be added to the open ticket and or the ticket number can be sent to Support via Twitter to ask for an update.

I place 1 ticket but send screenshots in 2 to 3 messages in the same ticket

hope they will understand and resolve the issue

"and if he was that much unhappy with my 1st order then why he was insisting me to work further for him"

I have many solid points screenshots that will surely prove his intentions

If the OP cancels she will have a bad review and lose the money. It would be nearly impossible to prove or stop the buyer from reselling an academic piece, so I don’t see anything gained.

To OP I’d say keep the payment, cancel any future orders by the same buyer, develop the thicker skin freelancers need and keep selling any services where skilled enough. I don’t get the idea of quitting over an occasional bad buyer unless you hate self employment. It might be necessary to learn, improve skills or sell something different.

How will cancelling through support leave a bad review? I thought it was better to ask fiverr support to cancel the order on her behalf rather than to wait for the buyer to leave a negative review. What I understand is that the OP no longer wants to take work from this buyer because if she does he only leaves negative reviews so I think asking for support to cancel would be the best option.

Archived