taverr

poll  

720 members have voted

1. 1. poll

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My story:

I have my promoted gig enabled. They have chosen some not very stunning gig of mine. But OK, I thought, it will be an adv for my other gigs. So 2 days ago I had to pause for a while 2 of my gigs, including the one promoted. After a while I wanted to resume them and I clicked the button. THE WRONG ONE! The one to delete a gig. And I deleted it. Now I have no promoted gigs. Ba dum tss.

I have contacted CS asking if they could bring it back from a backup. But the said “we can’t do anything”. So be aware where do you click.

I don’t see it on my account. I would like to try it. I am not new but was out of work for a while last year and had trouble picking back up the speed. About to revamp and redesign my gig packages so would like the help promoting them. How long until it is available to all of us?

I still don’t have any access to this feature. Hope to get it soon to give it a try however… I read it’s about an algorithm and certain categories, but I see some “Ads” in my main gig category, so that’s strange but… Yep, I guess I still need to wait.

• 2 weeks later...

Let’s be clear this is about fiverr making more money. Good sellers don’t benefit because they are leapfrogged in the searches by people who pay to be there. Buyers don’t benefit because the first gigs they see are not necessarily ‘tried and tested’ by buyers. It doesn’t make long-term business sense to me as it weakens the trust factor. Maybe fiverr are just boosting their profits ahead of a sale…

Let’s see, is there a badge for Posted first meme?

1khs4u.jpg.b33ee29663feea0ef25bb0d613efa747.jpg

Because so far, it doesn’t do anything. In fact, I haven’t had one single order for this one gig since I flicked the promotion switch. Will probably switch it off again, as this one isn’t doing too shabby on its own in terms of sitting on the first page in its category.

Let’s see, is there a badge for Posted first meme?

e7e82644be7d30919208289cf38076c6cc9dd669.jpg

Because so far, it doesn’t do anything. In fact, I haven’t had one single order for this one gig since I flicked the promotion switch. Will probably switch it off again, as this one isn’t doing too shabby on its own in terms of sitting on the first page in its category.

It depends. It works good for me. 😉

Promoted gig option seems not active on video&animation .

I had posted it 2 posts above but anyway-

It’s only available for certain selected gigs. Once those selected gigs start performing not so good, they gets removed and new gigs are selected. -As per the official FAQ article I linked in the OP.

It’s only available for certain selected gigs. Once those selected gigs start performing not so good, they gets removed and new gigs are selected. -As per the official FAQ article I linked in the OP.

Again again!!

You must do this again! 😝

It’s already available for the voice over category 😉

It’s already available for the voice over category 😉

Still just a subset in the VO category. None of my gigs are available, but my husband is also a VO artist, and his gig has it available.

My gigs outsell his by over 20 to 1, although we do dual voices (male and female together) via my gigs. I suspect my gigs simply do well enough on their own that they are currently still testing on less popular gigs, but who knows.

When it’s offered on my gigs, I’ll do it too.

After the long awaiting…

Fiverr launched the “Fiverr Promoted Gigs” feature for general use.

What are Promoted Gigs?

Promoted Gigs are a new way to increase your business by increasing the Fiverr fee/commission for top positioning of category listings in the Fiverr marketplace.

For more FAQs please refer to : This Article

Is this currently available in your gig category?

• YES
  • NO

0voters

Time for an update

Ok. So, I enabled this feature yesterday night in one of my low performing gigs with an extra 5% option. For the stat - I had only made 5 sales on that gig in 4 or so months.

Now, today morning -

As you can see, I got 4 orders within 5-6 hours.

This is amazing ! 😁

e yesterday night in one of my low perf

Sounds Great but why dont see is thier any way to get this option

@logo077 It’s only available for certain selected gigs. Once those selected gigs start performing not so good, they gets removed and new gigs are selected. -As per the official FAQ article I linked in the OP.

Archived