taverr

poll  

720 members have voted

1. 1. poll

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I activated it. It’s been 5 days.

0 additional sales. exact same number of views, clicks, conversion rate etc.

it’s like nothing changed.

Perhaps you were a roman gladiator in the past and Fiverr’s soul ghost hates you.

It makes sense. If it doesn’t, then it can be a Netflix series coming to a screen near you soon.

“illegal characters. Please try again.”

Egads, you’re right. Nothing has changed. Verdamnt!

Perhaps you were a roman gladiator in the past and Fiverr’s soul ghost hates you.

It makes sense. If it doesn’t, then it can be a Netflix series coming to a screen near you soon.

“illegal characters. Please try again.”

Egads, you’re right. Nothing has changed. Verdamnt!

It’s so unimpressive, almost feels like a bug. I am getting 200 impressions from the promoted gig and the privilege to work with 0 new buyers. Fiverr be like :

trolling.jpg.57b5ece2803c313ac78fb9e27341f837.jpg

Just because you’re getting additional traffic from this offer, it doesn’t mean that it will have positive results in every case.

If you offer an unique, high-quality gig, then it will boost the sales for sure. If you offer something that already thousands of people offer on the marketplace, then I don’t see the point of using this offer at all.

59435472f7cb354d7d5263662e9965ca7f7b5d5c.jpg

I have this option enabled and even I am waiting for something to happen.

I got this option two weeks ago, and I have delivered multiple gigs since then, I have 5 orders in the queue right now and ALL of this action is from organic search results for my other gigs, while the promoted gig be like : 😂

Untitled.jpg.f2b4272ba863e12b950d5d49d4f6b1d7.jpg

I have this option enabled and even I am waiting for something to happen.

I got this option two weeks ago, and I have delivered multiple gigs since then, I have 5 orders in the queue right now and ALL of this action is from organic search results for my other gigs, while the promoted gig be like : 😂

"These Days Fiverr not getting so much traffic " I have also enable this option but not got the single sell yet.😕

"These Days Fiverr not getting so much traffic " I have also enable this option but not got the single sell yet.😕

I don’t think it’s a magic button which is why it also won’t hurt established sellers who don’t want to use it. The same (or more) effort will have to go into amazing gig images, great copy, original samples and displayed skills.

The good news is that if you turn on promoted gigs and you get nothing, you still spend nothing. You just have realization that buyers are looking elsewhere and you’ll need to put in more effort to compete. Use the information. 🙂

I don’t think it’s a magic button which is why it also won’t hurt established sellers who don’t want to use it. The same (or more) effort will have to go into amazing gig images, great copy, original samples and displayed skills.

The good news is that if you turn on promoted gigs and you get nothing, you still spend nothing. You just have realization that buyers are looking elsewhere and you’ll need to put in more effort to compete. Use the information. 🙂

Good point. Or it might be that one´s would-be buyers happen to be those people who are wary of gigs with an ‘Ad’ symbol on them. 😉

I can´t test either way, nothing to be seen of the feature yet.

• 2 weeks later...

Are there any thoughts about what this means for sellers in terms of business volume?

I’d like to post an update for those who love number crunching.

It’s been almost a month since one of my gig was selected for this promoted gig program.

The gig has received 1k impressions and ZERO sales from the promotion.

To put it into context. Three of my top-performing, non-promoted gigs get

9.2k > 13 sales

8.7k > 9 sales

6.5k > 7 sales

…per month, respectively, and the rest of them get a few hundreds. I get a cumulative of 20k organic impressions per month (30 sales) versus 1k from the promoted gig (no sales).

Perhaps @design_desk @silberma1976 could update us on whether the rise in traffic and sales for their promoted gig has been consistent?

what this means for sellers in terms of business volume?

‘Business volume’ is an overstatement. It’s like something nice is there, but you can’t touch it.

It’s been almost a month since one of my gig was selected for this promoted gig program.

9.2k > 13 sales

8.7k > 9 sales

6.5k > 7 sales

…per month, respectively, and the rest of them get a few hundreds. I get a cumulative of 20k organic impressions per month (30 sales) versus 1k from the promoted gig (no sales).

Perhaps @design_desk @silberma1976 could update us on whether the rise in traffic and sales for their promoted gig has been consistent?

‘Business volume’ is an overstatement. It’s like something nice is there, but you can’t touch it.

I had not been to the forum since 2-3 days because of the amount of the orders I am receiving by that. Worst of all, the orders I receive through that are not counted under Limit orders in queue. So, I am like - Please, no more ! 😁

I had not been to the forum since 2-3 days because of the amount of the orders I am receiving by that. Worst of all, the orders I receive through that are not counted under Limit orders in queue. So, I am like - Please, no more ! 😁

the orders I receive through that are not counted under Limit orders in queue

Oh, good to know, that´s a real point for me to not use the option when I´ll get it, my order queue is sacred to me 😉

9.2k > 13 sales

8.7k > 9 sales

6.5k > 7 sales

I have had access to the “promoted gigs” feature for quite a while (3 months+). In that time, I’ve received 1 promoted gig order. The rest of my sales have been organic and from natural search results.

Additional stats (30 days):

• 8.3k impressions
  • 148 clicks
  • 10 orders
  • 0 promoted orders

I have noticed no increase in overall sales (organic or paid), my impressions have remained the same (except normal fluctuations), and I never see my gig in the promoted gigs section, even when using private browsing.

So, it hasn’t been an overwhelming success, at least for me.

Archived