Wohoo! Fiverr launched the PROMOTED GIGS

taverr

poll  

720 members have voted

1. 1. poll

After the long awaiting…

1.thumb.jpg.cc1e9a83f1765fa639f6810ca1aef2c9.jpg

Fiverr launched the “Fiverr Promoted Gigs” feature for general use.

What are Promoted Gigs?
Promoted Gigs are a new way to increase your business by increasing the Fiverr fee/commission for top positioning of category listings in the Fiverr marketplace.
For more FAQs please refer to : This Article

Is this currently available in your gig category?

• YES
  • NO

0voters

Time for an update

Ok. So, I enabled this feature yesterday night in one of my low performing gigs with an extra 5% option. For the stat - I had only made 5 sales on that gig in 4 or so months.

Now, today morning -

a.thumb.png.1262f66f6d71cfca70dde4b0f0d09caf.png

As you can see, I got 4 orders within 5-6 hours.
This is amazing ! 😁

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is good approach for beginners, I remember when i was new to the site i just wanted reviews, Promoted gigs can give boost to your sales so its really good and in favor of new designers who are talented but not trusted. I am using this paid promotion program since 3 months i guess, When it was in BETA i loved it previously this program was so effective that when i enabled it in night time with 10% margin, I received 10 orders another day but now i don’t see any gig with AD written on it. Fiverr is still behaving strange and i am not able to find my gig but receiving low sales 🙂

Available in Voiceover.
Interestingly, it’s only my top performing gig that already has good visibility and impressions that I can add this to.
Not sure what benefit that will provide except reduce my net earning per sale.I think I’ll pass, thanks.

@taverr

Your list of Categories is inaccurate, as the Rollout is not happening per category, but based on performance of gigs across ALL the categories.

So for now you cannot use your list.

@djgodknows, was thinking about that just now.

There are 3 gigs of mine in the Logo Design category but only one can be used in the Promoted Gigs. But I don`t thinks that it is based on the performance, more like it is based on the “GiG metadata” that you can select while creating/editing a gig.

Now we wait for an angry seller forum post about the great extra commission ripoff .

It’s bound to happen.

The feature doesn’t seem to be available in any of my categories/sub-categories.

“Every action has an equal and opposite reaction.” 😁

Available in Voiceover.

Interestingly, it’s only my top performing gig that already has good visibility and impressions that I can add this to.

Not sure what benefit that will provide except reduce my net earning per sale.I think I’ll pass, thanks.

Same here. Only my most active gig is available for promotion. That being said, I don’t mind giving it more visibility.

I hate it how the ads show instead of top results. Should be completely separate from those. Further up or even on the side. Currently it’s very confusing and people sorting by rating may accidentally order a garbage gig that was disguised as the top rated gig. The small “ad” text is also very unnoticeable. 👎

@whitehatseo10, it’s only rolled out in certain categories. Writing and Translation (mine) isn’t one of them.

As a TRS with a featured gig, I am most vexed about this turn of events!

This feature means more revenues for Fiverr, but the good side is that you can use it for a while until you get some new returning customers (only if you have good services).

Archived