What is the best way to get more Fiverr gig orders?

makeissolah

Guest smvirtualassist

Haha! I have to agree! But, I have noticed that when you update your gig it shows up higher in the results and that helps get more eyes on your content!

Apart from all these, one technique which I used constantly in order to build successful relationships with my customers was compromise. As most of them do not read the gig description, and message me instead, it makes it easier for me to communicate with them & find some common ground. Very often their budget does not align with my prices, and they get so scared when finding out my charge that they don't even continue the conversation, just move to another seller. What I do in these cases is always either offer a discount for a ''first sale'', sometimes, even %50, or ask them what their budget is, and doing the job for the amount of money they have (of course depends on how much work it really is, doesn't work all the times). While doing this, I am letting them know that my intention is to build a long-term relationship, have long-term customers, not one-time orders.

I don't know if it really is a great way of getting orders, but it helped me a lot when starting out. Now, about 30% of my sales are coming from repeated buyers. As I continue to do it, I notice that it makes my clients happy, brings me an income & they come back to me even when I have 0 views or clicks on my gigs.

I definitely recommend it to new sellers, who need to build a reputation & client base. 😊

The best way to get orders? Honesty is a big part of it. First of all, why would you use a stock image as your profile pic? You are misleading your buyers!

Why are stealing content?

The text above was copied from:

http://visihow.com/favicon-160x160.pngVisiHow

VisiHow - See it. Do it.

VisiHow - See it. Do it.

Sellers like you make Fiverr look bad!

First of all i didn’t steal this content i contact the owner of the website and he agree that i can publish this topic .

And where is the problem if i use a stock images as a profile pic i think Fiverr agree for that and peoples like you who are judging other seller who make Fiverr really bad .

First of all i didn’t steal this content i contact the owner of the website and he agree that i can publish this topic .

And where is the problem if i use a stock images as a profile pic i think Fiverr agree for that and peoples like you who are judging other seller who make Fiverr really bad .

You are not the author of the post and by posting it on the forum make other users believe that you are!

Plagiarised content is a no go here!

Your headline says : “How to get more orders?”

My answers was: Certainly not by pretending to be someone else = fake profile pic!

You are not the author of the post and by posting it on the forum make other users believe that you are!

Plagiarised content is a no go here!

Your headline says : “How to get more orders?”

My answers was: Certainly not by pretending to be someone else = fake profile pic!

Any seller have the right to add any profile pictures he want and if not fiverr should let us know that ,but you you have a problem with that and i don’t know why and you should know that adding you pictures in you profile will change nothing because almost of the sellers (top rated) they didn’t put there real pictures in there profiles.

Thank you ,i hope that you will understand my opinion 🙂

Any seller have the right to add any profile pictures he want and if not fiverr should let us know that ,but you you have a problem with that and i don’t know why and you should know that adding you pictures in you profile will change nothing because almost of the sellers (top rated) they didn’t put there real pictures in there profiles.

Absolutely, it’s your opinion. Good luck!

Your topic heading was a question followed by some unoriginal content. Copied content isn’t a good fit, so only your question remains. One real tip for getting more orders is to use an original and real image.

I’m sure there are exceptions, but I know several of the Top Rated Sellers who are also Super Sellers or Fiverr Ambassadors and I can ensure you that they all use their own real pictures. They are getting amazing sales without copying others. So, it’s a good tip, take it or leave it. Your opinion is noted.

Your topic heading was a question followed by some unoriginal content. Copied content isn’t a good fit, so only your question remains. One real tip for getting more orders is to use an original and real image.

I’m sure there are exceptions, but I know several of the Top Rated Sellers who are also Super Sellers or Fiverr Ambassadors and I can ensure you that they all use their own real pictures. They are getting amazing sales without copying others. So, it’s a good tip, take it or leave it. Your opinion is noted.

Thank you for this information 🙂

Archived