Hey everyone, the name's Seirance ^^

seirance

I’m new on Fiverr and am looking forward to finding my way around here. I recently launched my first gig and I’m honestly just testing the waters. I’d like to ask about anyone’s experience on Fiverr so far and how it is being a Seller?

Thanks in advance and have a good day everyone ^^

Hi there and welcome! Here’s a bit about my personal experience…

I stopped doing Fiverr for two years and it cost me greatly!!! This topic has been quite stressful for me. I started on Fiverr in August 2012 with a gig that offered to wear your business tee-shirt and post a picture of me wearing it on my Facebook page. I received an order but the logistics of having a shirt delivered to me was an issue. As Fiverr was new to both me and the buyer we eventually settled once the tee-shirt arrived. As I got comfortable with the platform I brainstormed what bette…

I stopped doing Fiverr for two years and it cost me greatly!!! This topic has been quite stressful for me. I started on Fiverr in August 2012 with a gig that offered to wear your business tee-shirt and post a picture of me wearing it on my Facebook page. I received an order but the logistics of having a shirt delivered to me was an issue. As Fiverr was new to both me and the buyer we eventually settled once the tee-shirt arrived. As I got comfortable with the platform I brainstormed what bette…

Please stop spamming the forum with multiple posts.

I guess linking is not acceptable?

Duplicate posts are usually flagged and removed. You are allowed to post Tips as long as they don’t contain a link to your fiverr services. As soon as you add a link to your fiverr gigs it’s considered self promotion and will be moved to “My Fiverr Gig” or “Improve my Gig”

Appreciate the link though @larrytm1 ^^ I just finished reading about your fiverr experience and I see your point. Thanks for sharing! And I hope you get back into the swing of things ^^ All the best!

Archived