I got a notice from Fiverr that I must not share Email, Skype, etc.,

hariharakumar

Any one here familiar with Blogger? It requires email id to get admin access and to make changes on template. If I don’t share email id how can I make changes to the Blogger template?

Yesterday a guy from United States asked me to install OS on his new Dell desktop PC. I have given him instructions through video on s***e. I was a difficult task to instruct an OS install on a remote system. If you don’t share your s***e then how can you instruct this buyer?

For this I got notice from Fiverr that I must not share email, s***e, with buyers.

Please tell me with all these restrictions and a threat to the Fiverr account, how can you work?

Any one here familiar with Blogger? It requires email id to get admin access and to make changes on template. If I don’t share email id how can I make changes to the Blogger template?

Yesterday a guy from United States asked me to install OS on his new Dell desktop PC. I have given him instructions through video on s***e. I was a difficult task to instruct an OS install on a remote system. If you don’t share your s***e then how can you instruct this buyer?

For this I got notice from Fiverr that I must not share email, s***e, with buyers.

Please tell me with all these restrictions and a threat to the Fiverr account, how can you work?

Anyone here familiar with Fiverr TOS?

Sellers are explicitly required to seek permission from Fiverr CS, on a case by case basis, if the order requires exchange of contacts.

…by following the TOS.

Archived