Please don't be scared

artworkking

… with the new drive from Micha et al of #indoerswetrust, I thought it was time (after almost three years of hiding behind an icon) to show my true self. And yes, that little guy on my shoulder is the true Artwork King.

It started as a spot. My parents noticed it a few hours after they made the difficult decision to get rid of the afterbirth rather than me.

They took me home, they loved me as any doting parent would, but they knew something wasn’t right. That mole had grown. It had a crown. It was a king of some sort.

Me? I didn’t notice it at all - I only knew that I had to take two umbrellas to school and have two lunches at dinner time. I didn’t get two christmas presents and I certainly didn’t get two birthday gifts!

But time went on. I went through the times normal people go through - the only difference is that I had a ‘king’ on my shoulder telling me what to do. I ignored him most of the time. He had a crown granted, but my arms, legs and other functioning appendages where controlled by me…

Until Micha and Fiverr came along.

Then I couldn’t shut my shoulder buddy up! He needed to express himself. What was I to do? I tried to hide him for the first two years on here by posting a generic icon as my profile picture but I would have sleepless nights thereafter. “It’s not all about you! - It’s about the King… The King of Artwork!.. ArtworkKIng…”

So after two years of having this shoulder buddy, I have relented to give him my fingers for 10 minutes and he seems to have changed my profile picture and taken full credit for all my work this far.

So don’t be scared. My profile picture has changed to show the true facts of the matter, but the same artwork and ability remains. 4500 gigs in and I’m loving it (sorry, we’re loving it)…

He can bite my ear you see. I need to appease the little chap.

I hope that’s made things a little clearer in terms of why my profile picture has changed.

I LOVE MUSTARD! <---- he asked me to type that!

Love to all!

Archived