Gig That Is Subscription Based or Ongoing

darrylxx

I would like to offer a phone number and phone service for business owners. In order to keep the same number they would need to come back to the gig in a week or a month. Is there any way to do this on fiverr?

I could offer the service for one week or for one month but I have never seen anything on Fiverr that is on going. Does anyone know of a way to do that here?

Fiverr doesn’t allow any type of subscription services. Your buyers would have to purchase once per month (you could always send them a message after 3 weeks or so letting them know they will need to reorder). If I were doing some type of on-going item, I would give them 1 month for 1 gig and then offer discounts if they purchase multiple gigs at once (or gig extras once you level up). Example: 12 months of service for 10 total gig orders, 5 gig orders for 6 months of service, etc. That way they will have a reason to pay you in advance and you won’t have to worry about having them reorder all the time.

oh thats a great idea thank you. But if they purchase one month or one year. Would i need to wait until the end of that month or the end of that year in order to show that the gig is “completed” ? or can i mark it as complete once their order is set up?

Archived