What is max file size that can be uploaded on Fiverr

cloudwise

I’m wanting to know what is the max file size that can be uploaded on Fiverr. I don’t want to add a gig that I can’t fullfill. Can we use outsource cloud storage. eg. Dropbox, if we can’t upload something to Fiverr? Are were therefore allowed to put a URL in the conversation we have with a buyer? Thanks in advance.

I’m wanting to know what is the max file size that can be uploaded on Fiverr. I don’t want to add a gig that I can’t fullfill. Can we use outsource cloud storage. eg. Dropbox, if we can’t upload something to Fiverr? Are were therefore allowed to put a URL in the conversation we have with a buyer? Thanks in advance.

max file size that can be uploaded on Fiverr

Hello Again (3rd time’s the charm),

All the info regarding your various queries are available via SEARCH on this forum AND on the support page (http://support.fiverr.com/hc/en-us).

I’ll just give you the crash course info here.

Inbox - Max File size:30mb

Order Page (Delivery) - Max File size: 150mb

Dropbox: Permitted (anonymously)

Google-Drive: Permitted (anonymously)

URL in regular INBOX will raise a flag if any Illegal keyword is used (money, pay, s***e etc.) and many URLs. So be wary.

URL in ORDER conversation is permitted again as long as it does not violate Fiverr TOS.

Good Luck 👍

• Like 1

I create video files, so I rely on external delivery services due to the size. Primarily Dropbox. I’ve had thousand of deliveries and never had a problem.

Also, I’m not sure of this, but the “red flag” issue in regard to illegal keywords I think is just a warning based on what you type. I don’t think it goes beyond that. In my orders, I’m often dealing with emails, phone numbers, urls, etc. It’s part of the information I need to fulfill the gig. I’ve never had a Customer Service issue or warning as a result. Again, not sure this is the case, but not a issue for me.

Good Luck!

-T

• Like 3

I create video files, so I rely on external delivery services due to the size. Primarily Dropbox. I’ve had thousand of deliveries and never had a problem.

Also, I’m not sure of this, but the “red flag” issue in regard to illegal keywords I think is just a warning based on what you type. I don’t think it goes beyond that. In my orders, I’m often dealing with emails, phone numbers, urls, etc. It’s part of the information I need to fulfill the gig. I’ve never had a Customer Service issue or warning as a result. Again, not sure this is the case, but not a issue for me.

Good Luck!

-T

Yes, I too think its just a warning, nothing more than that. I have mentioned people’s instagram usernames starting with ‘@’ in the inbox many times. The warning appears but i don’t really consider it as I’m just fulfilling my buyers requirements and nothing else.

• Like 1

Good Luck!

-T

I second tsweezey1 , dropbox for the win.

Its free for quite a bit of space and they dont have to have a dropbox account to use the download link.

Just instruct them where to find the download button when they visit your shared link.

Perhaps get a screenshot ready just in case and use it for deliveries when a client has trouble.

• Like 1

I second tsweezey1 , dropbox for the win.

Its free for quite a bit of space and they dont have to have a dropbox account to use the download link.

Just instruct them where to find the download button when they visit your shared link.

Perhaps get a screenshot ready just in case and use it for deliveries when a client has trouble.

Great. Very helpful information. Thanks

max file size that can be uploaded on Fiverr

Hello Again (3rd time’s the charm),

All the info regarding your various queries are available via SEARCH on this forum AND on the support page (http://support.fiverr.com/hc/en-us).

I’ll just give you the crash course info here.

Inbox - Max File size:30mb

Order Page (Delivery) - Max File size: 150mb

Dropbox: Permitted (anonymously)

Google-Drive: Permitted (anonymously)

URL in regular INBOX will raise a flag if any Illegal keyword is used (money, pay, s***e etc.) and many URLs. So be wary.

URL in ORDER conversation is permitted again as long as it does not violate Fiverr TOS.

Good Luck 👍

Thanks so much. All this information helps me.

• Like 1

• 9 months later...