In Doers We Trust

mjensen415

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unfortunately what I’m going to have to get done this year is not rely on fiverr for my income. The crashes, the slow response of the site and high take from the company are reasons I’m looking to get business elsewhere for the times when fiverr just isn’t up to it.

Lost a few hours this morning from a crash. Just not good enough.

Asked a new seller from the target group what he thought of the video.

Looks like it hit the right note.

Wow that video is awesome! I've known about Fiverr for a few years now, so I recently just thought of selling but that video is awesome and I'm sure it'll attract a lot of new sellers!

But Fiverr has no trouble finding sellers…there are millions of sellers on Fivver (so to speak), but not many buyers. I hope the future adverts target buyers, and by this I mean serious buyers. Small and midsized businesses, agencies, etc.

I agree, but I think both are necessary.
Targeting potential new sellers who are eager to build a business rather than relying on those coming from “Make Quick Money” sites is a way to increase the quality of sellers on the site which will appeal to buyers too. Also, sellers who are building a business rather than looking for easy money are more likely to spend here too. A writer who buys logo, website, promotion services etc is probably even more valuable to Fiverr than someone who comes only to buy.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi i have confusion in this video

a scene where girl and boy kissing

she take phone

my question is

@ameraltaf1

The video said something about sellers always making the buyer happy in that scene, so I guess she was the seller who was making the buyer happy. And it implied she was a prostitute.

The video was meant to be shocking to create buzz, which means to get people talking about it.

@ameraltaf1

The video said something about sellers always making the buyer happy in that scene, so I guess she was the seller who was making the buyer happy. And it implied she was a prostitute.

The video was meant to be shocking to create buzz, which means to get people talking about it.

All the more reason for me to keep Fiverr a secret from family, relatives and acquaintances.

I went to watch it again on youtube and the two best parts have been edited out:

anyway the voiceover said in the sex scene: "woo the customer, shmooze the customer"
so that’s what she was doing I guess

Or maybe the ad agency that made the video didn’t know that fiverr sellers don’t talk to buyers on the phone.

Archived