How do I get paid for a completed work?

isabunmi

Hi guys, I got my first order 5 days ago and with respect to the agreement between I and the buyer I delivered the work yesterday about 6 hours before the due time. But still, my available funds is still $0 and I do not know what to do next. Please, I need tips on how to go about getting paid.

I just clicked on revenues in the mobile app and what I found there is only a reference to the order, nothing about payment clearance.

I cannot clarify for the app, as I do not use it.

But if you use the actual website, you will see the date of clearance on the left hand side as shown above.

Has the order been marked as complete? It gets marked as complete either when the buyer accepts it and leaves a review, or, if the buyer does nothing for 3 days, it gets auto-completed.

Your funds become available 14 days after the order was marked as complete.

I cannot clarify for the app, as I do not use it.

But if you use the actual website, you will see the date of clearance on the left hand side as shown above.

Thank you, I have logged in on the website and noticed that it will be

completed after 3 days.

Has the order been marked as complete? It gets marked as complete either when the buyer accepts it and leaves a review, or, if the buyer does nothing for 3 days, it gets auto-completed.

Your funds become available 14 days after the order was marked as complete.

Thank you, I have seen it.

Archived