BUYER REQUESTS Feature – Basics for Sellers – WHAT AND WHERE IS BR?

miiila

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

HI

How are you doing? All was going perfect for me till march 20th.. But afterthat i am not getting a single order can you please guide me what should i do.. If you can please check my top seller gig & highlight the issues i will be very thankful to you..

https://www.fiverr.com/imranqureshi546/design-a-trendy-teespring-tshirt-in-8-hours

Thanks

Hi, I´m fine, hope you are too. Sorry, but I have no idea about T-shirt design, so I can´t say anything to that gig really. And there are so many reasons a gig might not perform well, if you have no idea, I certainly can only guess myself, it might have dropped out of search, people are hesitant to order because of your two not 5 star reviews, your niche might be overcrowded generally, or there may be a lot of new sellers with similar gigs at the moment, and new gigs do get a boost in the ranking by Fiverr for a while, or your gig pictures are of things that aren´t in demand at this time, or the offers you send to Buyer Requests are not convincing enough, or there are just not enough people who are looking for that kind of gig, or… could be any of that or something completely different, I don´t know.

Also, March 20th isn´t really that long ago, many people don´t have orders all the time, there´s ups and downs, you can read a lot about that on the forum, as well as you can find lots of tips on the forum on how you might be able to improve your sales, market your gigs on social media etc., so please have a look at all the information there and see if you can find something you can try out.

And, of course, keep checking and replying to Buyer Requests, but all the guidance that can be given regarding Buyer Requests, has already been given, on this and on several other forum threads, you can peruse the forum search function to find more guidance for Buyer Requests and for every imaginable issue.

Good luck! 🍀

Hi, I´m fine, hope you are too. Sorry, but I have no idea about T-shirt design, so I can´t say anything to that gig really. And there are so many reasons a gig might not perform well, if you have no idea, I certainly can only guess myself, it might have dropped out of search, people are hesitant to order because of your two not 5 star reviews, your niche might be overcrowded generally, or there may be a lot of new sellers with similar gigs at the moment, and new gigs do get a boost in the ranking by Fiverr for a while, or your gig pictures are of things that aren´t in demand at this time, or the offers you send to Buyer Requests are not convincing enough, or there are just not enough people who are looking for that kind of gig, or… could be any of that or something completely different, I don´t know.

Also, March 20th isn´t really that long ago, many people don´t have orders all the time, there´s ups and downs, you can read a lot about that on the forum, as well as you can find lots of tips on the forum on how you might be able to improve your sales, market your gigs on social media etc., so please have a look at all the information there and see if you can find something you can try out.

And, of course, keep checking and replying to Buyer Requests, but all the guidance that can be given regarding Buyer Requests, has already been given, on this and on several other forum threads, you can peruse the forum search function to find more guidance for Buyer Requests and for every imaginable issue.

Good luck! 🍀

Thank you so much for your time & advise i will try to study everything.

Thanks Again

• 3 weeks later...

How the payment is made with BR gigs? Should the buyer “buy” custom order when we have finished the work or what?

Hi. it works just like with other custom offers, the buyer can accept your offer and then s/he pays the money to fiverr, you get your revenue 14 days after you delivered and the buyer completed or it autocompleted.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok so this is my second time trying Fiverr and I’m a tad confused. Buyer request is for customers looking for Fiverr merchants to fill said request? I thought that’s how it works but all I see are Fiverr merchants offering services. I was told the Buyer request section was the place to look to find what people really wanted to buy but I think I’m mistaken. If I’m wrong please clear the confusion up for me, I really want to make my first sale.

Ok so this is my second time trying Fiverr and I’m a tad confused. Buyer request is for customers looking for Fiverr merchants to fill said request? I thought that’s how it works but all I see are Fiverr merchants offering services. I was told the Buyer request section was the place to look to find what people really wanted to buy but I think I’m mistaken. If I’m wrong please clear the confusion up for me, I really want to make my first sale.

Hi, it can be a bit confusing, yes, that´s why I wrote this post.

“Buyer request is for customers looking for Fiverr merchants to fill said request?” Yes.

“but all I see are Fiverr merchants offering services.” Some do, but it´s not allowed and they risk losing their account by doing that.

If you are a seller and want to sell, you can send an offer to what a buyer posts on Buyer Request.

The buyers get usually several, sometimes many offers, so being fast and making your offer stand out can help.

Unfortunately sellers won´t get notified if their offer is not accepted by the buyer, you’ll only know if a buyer accepts it as you will get a notification then. Hope that helps. 🙂

Hi, it can be a bit confusing, yes, that´s why I wrote this post.

“Buyer request is for customers looking for Fiverr merchants to fill said request?” Yes.

“but all I see are Fiverr merchants offering services.” Some do, but it´s not allowed and they risk losing their account by doing that.

If you are a seller and want to sell, you can send an offer to what a buyer posts on Buyer Request.

The buyers get usually several, sometimes many offers, so being fast and making your offer stand out can help.

Unfortunately sellers won´t get notified if their offer is not accepted by the buyer, you’ll only know if a buyer accepts it as you will get a notification then. Hope that helps. 🙂

Ok, I’ll have to keep checking. Hopefully I see an actual buyer request next time. At least I know I’m not crazy.

Archived