I am ruined , my whole life is ruined , Spent Almost 14 hours daily and look what happened to me :((

Guest ahsanaltaf

Guest ahsanaltaf

Okay , here I am starting my story , forgive me if my English is bad , you will have to bear it with me , Please

Okay , so here I start

Today I got an order from this ID

he is a reputed seller and level 2 customer , after instantly ordering one of my giggs he emailed me a note pad that he want me to add on gmail talk so taht he can give me detailed work

addme in gtalk

my gtalk id is fragglesrock@gmail.com

i want to speak to you now

Okay , fine , I added him and asked him what he wants . here is the detail of our discussion

fragglesrock: hey

are you from fiverr?

Incoming call fromfragglesrock@gmail.com at 4:28 PM on Thursday

samwinjosh: are you there?

Call ended with fragglesrock@gmail.com at 4:28 PM on Thursday

Calling fragglesrock@gmail.com at 4:28 PM on Thursday

fragglesrock: sorry mike problem

fragglesrock: Okay

yes I am on fiverr

you contacted me

🙂

fragglesrock: whats your username?

fragglesrock: dataextractor

fragglesrock: i already order you

fragglesrock: yes

fragglesrock: i am going to deal with one big project with you

for 300$

before i need to verify your location

where are you from?

fragglesrock: Paksitan

🙂

fragglesrock: i have one procedure to verify your location

fragglesrock: okay

fragglesrock: i will send one code to your mobile number via google to verify your location…give that code to me…if it matches with code send by me…you are verifeid

whats your mobile number?

Incoming call from fragglesrock@gmail.com at 4:31 PM on Thursday

Call from fragglesrock@gmail.com missed at 4:31 PM on Thursday

fragglesrock: are you there?

fragglesrock: whats your mobile number?

are you there?

Incoming call from fragglesrock@gmail.com at 4:33 PM on Thursday

Call from fragglesrock@gmail.com missed at 4:33 PM on Thursday

Incoming call from fragglesrock@gmail.com at 4:33 PM on Thursday

Call from fragglesrock@gmail.com missed at 4:33 PM on Thursday

Calling fragglesrock@gmail.com at 4:33 PM on Thursday

fragglesrock: have some mike problem

whats your mobile number?

will you please wait

I am searching my mobile

fragglesrock: please 10 minutes

🙂

Sent at 4:34 PM on Thursday

fragglesrock: 033fragglesrock

are u sending me code

??

fragglesrock: hey i try to send the code

but failed

fragglesrock: I am from Pakistan

there is no need in telling lies

fragglesrock: are you have any other mobile end with 13?

fragglesrock: you can check my fiverr

fragglesrock: are you have any other mobile end with 13?

are you there?

fragglesrock: +9233

try it

its out counrty code

fragglesrock: i find the reason why it is failed

fragglesrock: why

???

fragglesrockh: also whats your fiverr contact mail id?

email id?

are you there?

Ahsan: fragglesrock@outlook.com

Sent at 4:45 PM on Thursday

Not connected - [you there]

Ahsan: ???

waiting

🙂

fragglesrock: hey

i try to send the code via microsoft

but failed

fragglesrock: whats happeining

???

fragglesrockh: the number must be verified by microsoft

Ahsan: I am from pakistan

I have CNIC

card

Passport

bank account

fragglesrock: wait

easy to verify you

login to outlook

yes logged in

🙂

fragglesrock: go to account settings

fragglesrock: that is account.live.com

fragglesrock: ok done

now

??

fragglesrock: and update your mobile number in the outlook account

fragglesrock: where it is

fragglesrock: wait i send the link

fragglesrock: 0322259

this is on which my hotmail is verified

I have alos gotr

their code

🙂

fragglesrock: okay i try to send the code to this

okay

🙂

fragglesrock: i send the microsoft code to this mobile

are you got it?

fragglesrock: yes

this is thw code

🙂

fragglesrock: yeah verified

fragglesrock: 🙂

now tell me

🙂

Sent at 4:56 PM on Thursday

Ahsan: you there

??

tell me

fragglesrock: yeah

fragglesrock: tell me

???

fragglesrock: wait for 15 minutes

Ahsan: okay

what should I do with your order

??

wait

you hacked

my fiverr

I am complaining

to fiverr

fragglesrock@gmail.com is offline and can’t receive messages right now.

Ahsan: su[pport

Sent at 5:03 PM on Thursday

Ahsan: this money was fdor my mother ill in hospital bed

Ahsan: you know what thjis meant to me

Sent at 5:09 PM on Thursday

fragglesrock: good luck

Sent at 5:20 PM on Thursday

here us what is our discussion , I tried to loginto my hotmail and recovered my ID somehow but when ever I try to reset my password on fiverr , it says me , you can not login because there is no Id with this account 😦

when ever I try to find my profile its up and running . also my customer support is running and I have emailed them with this query but I know they will reply in 2 days and until then the whole thing is finished :((((((((((((((

Please help me any customer support agent here , I can provide you with the order number and every thing you want , I have complete proofs of his work ,.,

I admit my mistake was to add him , but then of course we are human beings and can make mistakes :(((((

here is his id

and here is mine

please help me , please please please

I want to pay my mother hospital expenses I dont know how I am going to pay , but anything happens to my mother this man will be directly responsible 😦

Any response query appreciated

This my another Id thorugh which I am logged in ebcause the prvious ID is hacked , please help 😦 😦

Sheriff’s Note: Please read TOS again. You cannot communicate outside of Fiverr, and you cannot have more than 1 account. The Forum is not a replacement for Customer Service, so you need to wait for their response.

Guest ahsanaltaf

I think he changed the iD in fiverr settings , Please help me for the sake of god , please , I have all the proofs , my email id all the customers emails , my customer support ID , my pakistani phone number etc

I am just not felling well , may be I can commit suicide because I cant see my mother dyin 😦

Guest gamersuscentral

We here at the forums cannot help you in any way. It seems as if you broke the Fiverr TOS rules! You have to contact the Fiverr Support Team immediately. Dont ever give out your information.

Guest ahsanaltaf

I have never given him information he is seller here on fiverr , he told me to contact him , I never contact any body cos its against TOS , I have the order number also ,

thorugh which he ordered

You are not supposed to negotiate out of fiverr. You should’ve gone to gtalk. It’s out of fiverr’s control. I know this isn’t what you want to hear but you should have been able to see this coming. Not once did you ask what the order was for ( as far as your conversation goes )

Guest ahsanaltaf

he is a reputed seller on fiverr and not a new seller , I do data scrapping in which customers tell me thorugh video confrencing on how to do it 😦

I have tried to play fair and web scrapping is very difficult job in which seller needs to explain each and every step

Guest ahsanaltaf

Reply to @bachas85: you are right but I have tere order number plus all there details m, he only changed the fiverr email , do you think I can get my account back 😦 ,I have the customer support connected with the same id and I am able to login into it

Guest ahsanaltaf

Reply to @bachas85: you are right but I have tere order number plus all there details m, he only changed the fiverr email , do you think I can get my account back 😦 ,I have the customer support connected with the same id and I am able to login into it

I don’t understand this. I get how this can make you nervous, but honestly what is the worst that could happen?

Even if he steals your Fiverr account, it’s impossible for him to withdraw the money because it’s locked to your Paypal account and cannot be changed.

The only other option is for him to order his own gigs on another account (giving 20% to Fiverr), but even then CS can simply reverse the transactions and give you the money back.

I don’t see any way possible for him to steal your earnings, so what is there to worry about? It’s simply an issue of waiting for CS to give your account back.

If they do give you your account back you will probably be suspended, though, because you broke TOS by engaging in communication outside of Fiverr.

Reply to @ahsanaltaf: When you accept his request to talk outside Fiverr, it is already violating Fiverr TOS. I doubt Fiverr will help you coz you are not being faithful and honest to their TOS.

To be honest, someone also contacted me to work outside fiverr with $500 project for just easy work. I did not think twice and I hit the report button. I also submit a support ticket that someone ask me to work outside Fiverr and Fiverr staff thank me for that. This will keep the Fiverr clean and legit 🙂

ANyways, good luck to you.

Reply to @spackle: Totally agree with you Spackle. The rule “no outside communication” is there for a reason. It’s to protect sellers from these types of unfortunate incidents. Besides if anyone has a “big Job” as they call it, why can’t they discuss it through Fiverr? This site has a great communication system as well as a safe purchasing system. Whenever you receive requests like these, just report them to the CS. They’ll take care of it. I’m sure the CS will respond to you soon.

I hope your mother gets better soon.

Good luck!

@ahsanaltaf

You say

ahsanaltaf said:
he emailed me a note pad that he want me to add on gmail talk so taht he can give me detailed work

I added him and asked him what he wants

[and]

you hacked my fiverr

I am complaining to fiverr

[and]

Any response query appreciated

I suggest whilst waiting for a response from Fiverr, this post may be of interest to you - in particular points 3 and 4 :(

http://blog.fiverr.com/2013/06/21/how-not-to-break-the-rules-on-fiverr/
Zoe

Guest ahsanaltaf

Reply to @zoe_21: just for your information sir , fiverr support center has stopped my account and has asked for all necessary information to open it up

Thanks 🙂

Guest ahsanaltaf

Reply to @akashintros: I am looking forward to create a new thread where we can report these sellers and I am glad I helped you 🙂

Please pray for me 🙂

Sheriff’s Note: Please be advised that once again that what you are suggesting is NOT allowed. Follow the Forum Rules please

Sheriff, CS and everyone else…this is not the first time I’ve read a complaint on a seller whose user name “fragglesrock” or some variation. Ahsanaltaf should not be the only fiverr user called on the carpet here.

When is fiverr going to do something about this seller/buyer fragglesrock? This guy should be banned, and anyone who is has this many complaints against him/her should also be banned. Period.

tarotkatya said: this is not the first time I've read a complaint on a seller whose user name "fragglesrock" or some variation....

This needs explanation. When you see the words "Fragglesrock" or similar on this forum it is not a real word. It is just used to substitue for words or customer names that should not be printed in a forum. Sometimes another member uses it as a joke, and other times it seems to be a way that Fiverr CS edits a forum post to leave an important post alive, but remove words that would not be allowed, or would violate someone's privacy by making an unproven accusation about misconduct is a public way.

I have never seen this explained by Fiverr - but it might be in the FAQ page that is offered to new forum subscribers.

(sorry - the post above this one was done while I was writing this post and showed up seconds before mine - same thoughts)

Archived