Customer doesn't know how to use Fiverr. Posted revision comments in review section

Guest nuranooni

Guest nuranooni

I have a customer that has been giving me lots of orders, but he doesn’t know how to use Fiverr. He posted his comments for two revisions as a review and gave me a thumbs down. I’m new here, and my rating went way down. I know he did not intend to give me a low rating, as he is satisfied with my work, he just didn’t know where to put his revision comments. Is there a way to get these comments removed and my rating restored?

Welcome to the new and more confusing Fiverr interface lol. My customers user the tip section of my gig to pay for orders while others don’t pay for extra fast delivery using the way you would expect it, they just buy extra gigs and tell you it’s for fast delivery.

Fiverr was built for folks with the skills of most sellers. The problem is most buyers have the skills of two thumb typing and just don’t know what and where to click to get things done. You would think they would have done studies on the interface before launching such a non functional v2 but hey, maybe it’s just me?

To answer your question, just contact support (link at bottom of every page), give them the username and order number. Let them know what happened as you posted above and they will review your order and messages. If they can confirm that the customer does seem happy, most of the time they will reverse it for you and you will get your rating back. If not, compose another message asking the same thing and odds are the next person will say yes, it’s very scientific I know!

Stefan

@mrbargain

Archived