What if a fiverr seller doesnt deliver accordingly

Guest eddyblazebeatz

Guest eddyblazebeatz

Recently I purchased a gig from fragglesrock and have been trying to get a hold of him about an order but he/she has refused to write to me. Its been over 5 days and no response. How do I resolve this? Im looking for someone from customer support to take care of this. I dont think its right for someone to promote that will deliver something in 24hours but its been 5 days already. Please help.

Sheriff’s Note: Please do not call out other sellers on the forum. You can request mutual cancellation of the order if you’d like a refund, or you have the option to leave a negative review if the order has gone late

Guest gamersuscentral

I just wanted to let you know that the name “Fragglesrock” is used by Fiverr to cover up user names or inappropriate language in the forums. Its not an actual user… they just use the word FRAGGLESROCK to replace words that arent allowed in the forums. As you may or may not know , users arent allowed to mention other users names on the forums, so they cover it up with the word FRAGGLESROCK. Sound wierd huh, I found that out by questioning it.

Guest eddyblazebeatz

so what can I do to resolve this?? I noticed someone else cancelled the order. But I couldnt cancel it because it was delivered but it wasnt the version I wanted he said he’d get back to me when he revised it and no response.

Archived