What if the seller doesn't do satisfactory work?

umairameen790

hi there, I am new to ferverr and want to know about it before giving it a try. I have some questions:

1. What if the seller cancels the deal? will I get my money back?
  2. If his work is not satisfactory or unacceptable then what can I do?

I know you will say that look for the better seller who has got good reputation and has reviews. For example the thing I am looking for has no reputable sellers or has all new sellers.

Hi, if the the seller/buyer cancel the order then the money will go back to the buyer’s account.

If a buyer is not satisfied with the seller he/she can ask the seller to modify accordingly or to ask for refund.

Who will do refund feverr or the seller? If I have paid to the seller then what is the guarantee that he will pay back?

Who will do refund feverr or the seller? If I have paid to the seller then what is the guarantee that he will pay back?

The seller doesn’t own the money until the order is done and finished. Fiverr will refund you the money if the order is cancelled, and you or the seller can initiate a mutual cancellation if things don’t go as planned.

The seller doesn’t own the money until the order is done and finished. Fiverr will refund you the money if the order is cancelled, and you or the seller can initiate a mutual cancellation if things don’t go as planned.

Means when he finishes the order and sends me all the data then I will review his work and if satisfied then I will need to finish the project and then he will receive the payment. This is all what I have understood. Am I right?

Means when he finishes the order and sends me all the data then I will review his work and if satisfied then I will need to finish the project and then he will receive the payment. This is all what I have understood. Am I right?

The money is his / hers after you rate your order (or it automatically marks as complete after 3 days of no response from your behalf). If the seller delivers something you are not happy with, you can always request a revision. If you are not happy with the work even after revisions are made, you can request a mutual cancellation and you will get a refund.

The money is his / hers after you rate your order (or it automatically marks as complete after 3 days of no response from your behalf). If the seller delivers something you are not happy with, you can always request a revision. If you are not happy with the work even after revisions are made, you can request a mutual cancellation and you will get a refund.

In case of cancellation / refund do feverr deduct any charges?

sends me all the data then I will review his work and if satisfied then I will need to finish the project

I don’t know why but I am having a strong feeling that OP intends to scam his seller.

Just a thought…

sends me all the data then I will review his work and if satisfied then I will need to finish the project

I don’t know why but I am having a strong feeling that OP intends to scam his seller.

Just a thought…

Sorry I didn’t understand. Will you explain a bit? My english is not so good.

Thanks

Big red flag if the first question a buyer asks is how do I get a refund.

And the specificity of such question with regards to whether he gets the money BACK to his SOURCE or not…

Online work is new for me. I just wanted to know everything came to my mind. Because this is a matter of money and I don’t know the seller (whether he is a good or bad guy). What else do you expect me to ask? I just wanted to know that Is my money safe if the seller tries to commits any fraud.

hi there, I am new to ferverr and want to know about it before giving it a try. I have some questions:

2. If his work is not satisfactory or unacceptable then what can I do?

I know you will say that look for the better seller who has got good reputation and has reviews. For example the thing I am looking for has no reputable sellers or has all new sellers.

—You’ll get Fiverr credit to order another gig.

1. If his work is not satisfactory or unacceptable then what can I do?

—The nice thing to do is pay people for their work. You don’t have to write a review, but you made them work. However, there are exceptions. If I hired you to paint a picture of a dragon and you give me a cow, I will demand a revision. If you can’t make it, I will demand a refund.

If you give me the dragon, but I don’t like it. I might demand a revision with the promise of a tip if you make it. Or I might accept your work and give it to someone else to make it better.

I need to know what kind of a gig you are going to buy to answer this.

If it is something the seller does such as art, then you can’t say you don’t like it and want a refund, unless it is not even at all what you asked for.

So it depends on what type of work you are getting as to whether you can get a refund.

Also, you cannot leave a bad review and tell the seller you will remove the review
if he gives you a refund. The review will still be there.

If you give me information about what kind of work you want done I can tell you more about this matter.

• 3 years later...

What if the seller stubbornly refuse to do the mutual cancelation? Will he/she accept the payment after 3 days idle?

What if the seller stubbornly refuse to do the mutual cancelation? Will he/she accept the payment after 3 days idle?

If the seller stubbornly refuses the cancellation then you are stuck with the item and cannot get a refund. Only if what you got was not what was described can you get a refund.

Archived