Hurray! The Fiverr.com global rank is 350

hi5_fiver

• 4 weeks later...

It took off in July. Any idea why?

Well, right now it’s 383 global rank, 225 US rank. So more Americans are using it, that’s a good thing.

Why? I don’t know. It could be press, it could be the PewDiePie scandal that probably sent a lot of his fans to Fiverr, it could be the crappy economy and people seeking other ways to make money, it could be word of mouth from Fiverr sellers and buyers, it could be many things.

The fact is that Fiverr is the easiest way to make money in the gig economy. My father keeps begging me, “find another Fiverr! Find 5 Fiverrs! Then you’ll be rich.” Sorry dad, so far I’ve only found one Fiverr.

TaskRabbit: I applied, they didn’t get back to me.

Uber: Need a car from 2006 at least (although I see they lowered it to 2001 for LA, and a few other cities. Maybe Uber realizes some of us are driving old cars)

The brand that pays you to pick up groceries for other people: Doesn’t pay enough

Fiverr clones: Not enough traffic, not enough flexibility in gig creation, violation of seller’s privacy by requiring us to upload sensitive information like driver’s licenses, social security, etc.

In other words, Fiverr has managed to corned the market. Will it always be that way? I think so, I hope so. They just have to keep the platform easy, flexible, don’t forget that their primary mission is making money from sellers.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

To me, global rank should be under 50!!

Here are the US ranks of some extremely popular websites

CNN 26

Huffington Post 64

Fox News 63

craigslist 165,016

backpage 392

Apple 34

Microsoft 41

Amazon 5

Google 1

Facebook 3

So imagine the traffic you’d need to be under 50, imagine the name recognition you’d need. Fiverr is doing amazingly well IMO.

CNN 26

Huffington Post 64

Fox News 63

craigslist 165,016

backpage 392

Apple 34

Microsoft 41

Amazon 5

Google 1

Facebook 3

So imagine the traffic you’d need to be under 50, imagine the name recognition you’d need. Fiverr is doing amazingly well IMO.

Hi,

Thanks for clarifying the issue Federico!

Could you please tell me how many more orders do I have to complete in

order to reach the level 2 threshold? Also, can you do anything to help

speed up this process, will be greatly appreciated! I really worked Hard

for those orders!

CNN 26

Huffington Post 64

Fox News 63

craigslist 165,016

backpage 392

Apple 34

Microsoft 41

Amazon 5

Google 1

Facebook 3

Sorry for the message. Mistakenly sent.

Archived