Why I am not Getting any Orders

neerajg7

Dear blaisefaint,

I want help from you. I amn’t getting new order. Last 5 months ago, my account was good but now i amn’t getting any new order. Not only new order but also no new message. I shared my gig on LinkedIn, google+, Facebook but still not getting order. Please help me ,How should i do?

Dear Nripenn:

It would be pointless for me to give you additional advice, when it’s clear that you haven’t followed any of the advice I’ve already given you.

If you had followed my advice, you wouldn’t be wearing shades in your profile picture to hide your eyes, you would give Buyers a name by which to call you, you would have video for all your gigs, and so on.

To some up, my advice would be to follow my advice, rather than asking me for more advice.

Good luck,

Blaise

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dear Nripenn:

It would be pointless for me to give you additional advice, when it’s clear that you haven’t followed any of the advice I’ve already given you.

If you had followed my advice, you wouldn’t be wearing shades in your profile picture to hide your eyes, you would give Buyers a name by which to call you, you would have video for all your gigs, and so on.

To some up, my advice would be to follow my advice, rather than asking me for more advice.

Good luck,

Blaise

Hello, I will also like to get some tips from you to get sales just one sale in the one last month of my fiverr experience. Thanks

Hello, I will also like to get some tips from you to get sales just one sale in the one last month of my fiverr experience. Thanks

What specifically have you done to get sales?

Run down the checklist and specify whether, for example, you’ve studied Fiverr Academy, listened to Fiverrcast or read the transcripts, studied the offerings on Fiverr in your niche, read What Color Is Your Parachute? and worked out your favorite skills, and so on. Post your WCIYP Flower…

If I started on this checklist for you…

Smiling in profile Image … NO

Professionally dressed in profile image … NO

Video in gigs … NO

Optimum use of Key Words … NO

Polished English grammar, punctuation, and spelling … NO

Professional-quality copy in your gig description … NO

You seem to have a steep learning curve ahead of you…

Good luck,

Blaise

Run down the checklist and specify whether, for example, you’ve studied Fiverr Academy, listened to Fiverrcast or read the transcripts, studied the offerings on Fiverr in your niche, read What Color Is Your Parachute? and worked out your favorite skills, and so on. Post your WCIYP Flower…

Video in gigs … NO

Good luck,

Blaise

Video in gigs … NO

Good luck,

Blaise

Thanks so much for this, this really means a lot. I will work on the points you point out and get back to you.

Archived