It's Been Rough and Patchy, But I Got my First Order Yesterday :-)

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@mozzammel01 I would have a look around the other services and see what you can offer that appears to be in demand and then also see how you can set yourself apart from the other sellers. Is there something unique you can offer that buyers will love?

I just set up one gig to start and then added some more over a few days.I might just add some more soon too. I am just thinking about what else I would like to offer.

hi lynnehuysamen

how are you?

thanks

• 3 months later...
  • 4 years later...
On 12/26/2016 at 11:04 AM, amandawallace88 said:

Amanda Wallace here! I joined Fiverr a week ago and created my first gig yesterday. After sending out lots of offers from the buyers request section, I finally secured an order which I’m working on right now. I hope this launches me into greater things.

Congrats on our first order @amandawallace88, its really an amazing moment for you after getting the order from buyers request section. Best wishes to you.

1 hour ago, catwriter said:

@rakhi_dhar, I guess you haven't noticed that the last response on this topic was 4 years ago, and that you're responding to someone who posted in December 2016 (and who haven't visited the forum since 2017, so it's highly unlikely they will ever see your post).

Oppps! I hadn't noticed properly, Thanks for showing this.

But I have joined fiverr on 2019 and start being active from 2020. From there I am working till now.

Anyway, Thanks @catwriter

Good day ahead!

Archived