It's Been Rough and Patchy, But I Got my First Order Yesterday :-)

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I also opened fiverr account, i know about website designing and wordpress blog & wordpress development , but i dont know how i will start now? please help me.

@mozzammel01 I would have a look around the other services and see what you can offer that appears to be in demand and then also see how you can set yourself apart from the other sellers. Is there something unique you can offer that buyers will love?

I just set up one gig to start and then added some more over a few days.I might just add some more soon too. I am just thinking about what else I would like to offer.

That’s great. I wish you all the best. I’ve been scouting for my 2nd order

and it’s not as easy as the first. I’ll make it through however. That I’m

sure of.

LOL I’m no expert but here goes:

Make your sales from buyer requests.

Pitch your offer in a professional manner.

Strongly convince the buyer of your ability to deliver a quality outcome.

Make sure the outcome is top quality.

Make the delivery swiftly.

I wish us all the best.

LOL I’m no expert but here goes:

Make your sales from buyer requests.

Pitch your offer in a professional manner.

Strongly convince the buyer of your ability to deliver a quality outcome.

Make sure the outcome is top quality.

Make the delivery swiftly.

I wish us all the best.

Is there something wrong with buyer request section these days? sometimes for a whole day or even a few days the number of request just stays the same even when I keep refreshing by the minute.

Btw, I just completed my 3rd order (all from buyer request) and waiting for the client’s response.

Is there something wrong with buyer request section these days? sometimes for a whole day or even a few days the number of request just stays the same even when I keep refreshing by the minute.

Btw, I just completed my 3rd order (all from buyer request) and waiting for the client’s response.

I think the holiday is the reason that there are few buyer. I believe by January 5th, things will pick up. Don’t lose faith

What did the clients of the last two orders say after you delivered? @wordsell

I guess you’re right @brittanywriter

Archived