Here is the car I paid off using Fiverr

pastordre

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Inspiring, congratulation. I also want to gift my mother a sweet home. I know to be able to do that I need lots of dedication and hard work. And I’m fully dedicated to that.

Kudos to all those who are working hard for to support their families and thanks to FIVERR for giving us such a wonderful platform.

@pastordre Congratulations Pastor! Appreciate all the good work you do for the people who needs help. Specially when it comes to drug addiction and gangsterism, society avoid them but you share your kind heart with them & help them to become better. May God bless you & your other team members. If there are more people like you, this world will be a nice place. 👼

@pastordre Congratulations Pastor! Appreciate all the good work you do for the people who needs help. Specially when it comes to drug addiction and gangsterism, society avoid them but you share your kind heart with them & help them to become better. May God bless you & your other team members. If there are more people like you, this world will be a nice place. 👼

Thank you @angelwish appreciate the kind words and they are much appreciated. - Pastor Dre

Hello @pastordre ,

We are so motivate after reading all the comments and your successes storry our aim to become successful to support our family’s and support those poor people’s those dont have enough money to buy meals. Please share any tips to help us ! And remember us in your good wishes our aim to donate our 100% part of tips to help poor people’s

Thank you
Graphicsbros

Archived