Here is the car I paid off using Fiverr

pastordre

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congratulations .
I always wanted to have a better house. as the one in which we were living previously had lots of problem when there is a rain . we had just one room for our whole family. When I earned $2000 I asked my parents that we have to build our house. and they agreed. Our house is under construction right now. it has now three rooms 3 bathrooms and kitchen etc. I have contributed $5000 .Its all because of FIVERR . if I didn’t find Fiverr I didn’t even have single penny . I can’t explain how grateful I am.

Thank you so much Fiverr .

Congratulations! I was planning to buy or build my own home with fiverr money and i earned good money on fiverr to take a good start for building home, But suddenly i have removed from fiverr search and my orders decreased and then stopped. So i spend that money that i reserved on from fiverr earnings.
I wish i could share a story like this by getting build my home.
A Normal home cost is just $15k here. But due to decrease of work on fiverr for me i could not achieved this target. But I hope Good days will come back and fiverr will give me another chance to achieve my mission of getting my own home than i will wrote my story. I maintained my 100% rating by hard working, Response rate and delivery time is great but i dont know what happen with my search.

Congratulations .

I always wanted to have a better house. as the one in which we were living previously had lots of problem when there is a rain . we had just one room for our whole family. When I earned $2000 I asked my parents that we have to build our house. and they agreed. Our house is under construction right now. it has now three rooms 3 bathrooms and kitchen etc. I have contributed $5000 .Its all because of FIVERR . if I didn’t find Fiverr I didn’t even have single penny . I can’t explain how grateful I am.

Thank you so much Fiverr .

I have contributed $5000 .Its all because of FIVERR .

That’s a really great achievement. God bless you a lot. .

did you paid CAR PRICE TO 100s of order sold only? is CAR price was $500 or you sold one job for 500$. It’s looking little unreal!

Hello there @fast_editing, I had a balance that was due on the car and I used the finances that I accumulated in my Fiverr account to pay off the car. It was multiple jobs that helped me to pay it off.

Archived