Here is the car I paid off using Fiverr

pastordre

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh wow, congrats!

I am in Saldanha, South Africa. I was born in Cape Town and lived there until 2011.

And I am 8 years clean from drugs and alcohol, so congrats on all the great work you do. I also do a bit of work with people in our area, not exactly a formal thing but people know I am a recovering alcoholic and drug addict and contact me for help and advice.

That’s quite a success story in itself. Have you documented your experiences anywhere, like a blog post? I’m a big fan of people who have taken charge of circumstances and turned it around.

That’s quite a success story in itself. Have you documented your experiences anywhere, like a blog post? I’m a big fan of people who have taken charge of circumstances and turned it around.

I like this idea of documenting stories in a blog post. Perhaps others can learn something from your experiences and how you have dealt with them… and in the end, you might be able to help others as well.

I have a whole website dedicated to my addiction @silkroute and I have written an ebook too.

I am clean and I truly believe it is a miracle, maybe I was meant to share what I have learned, who knows maybe I can save someone’s life just by sharing my story? That for me would be true success and would make me so happy.

I have a whole website dedicated to my addiction @silkroute and I have written an ebook too.

I am clean and I truly believe it is a miracle, maybe I was meant to share what I have learned, who knows maybe I can save someone’s life just by sharing my story? That for me would be true success and would make me so happy.

Can you share the URL with us? (or just drop a line in PM, if it’s against forum rules to post personal links.)

superb … motivation for me tooo …keep it up …

i need your attention here too
unfortunately in september incident happen to as my car road accident… I got bed on serious injuries. now in good health come back … found my gigs low rating and 30 orders cancelled as due late delivery and no response from my side to buyers. I sent all buyers who leave 1 star and told them actual reason being not responding. issue is that non of them reply me back and most of them not online since last one month. First time buyers i am not able to send them text message as no option to …
and my gig which got 30 cancelled orders here is

favicon.icoFiverr.com fiverr-logo-new-green-9e65bddddfd33dfcf7e06fc1e51a5bc5.png

Fiverr - Freelance Services Marketplace for The Lean Entrepreneur

Fiverr is the world's largest freelance services marketplace for lean entrepreneurs to focus on growth & create a successful business at affordable costs

webmodi : I will professionally manage and grow Instagram account for $5 on…

For only $5, webmodi will professionally manage and grow Instagram account. | I will market your Instagram Profile promotion for 3 days for $5 No bots, No fake eggs, real people only.You’ll getLikes, comments andTargetedfollowers.How we do | On…

what do u think i need to delete it or try recover this …thanks

superb … motivation for me tooo …keep it up …

i need your attention here too

unfortunately in september incident happen to as my car road accident… I got bed on serious injuries. now in good health come back … found my gigs low rating and 30 orders cancelled as due late delivery and no response from my side to buyers. I sent all buyers who leave 1 star and told them actual reason being not responding. issue is that non of them reply me back and most of them not online since last one month. First time buyers i am not able to send them text message as no option to …

and my gig which got 30 cancelled orders here is

favicon.icoFiverr.com fiverr-logo-new-green-9e65bddddfd33dfcf7e06fc1e51a5bc5.png

Fiverr - Freelance Services Marketplace for The Lean Entrepreneur

Fiverr is the world's largest freelance services marketplace for lean entrepreneurs to focus on growth & create a successful business at affordable costs

webmodi : I will professionally manage and grow Instagram account for $5 on…

For only $5, webmodi will professionally manage and grow Instagram account. | I will market your Instagram Profile promotion for 3 days for $5 No bots, No fake eggs, real people only.You’ll getLikes, comments andTargetedfollowers.How we do | On…

what do u think i need to delete it or try recover this …thanks

Hi there WebModi,

I will message you and see what would be the best thing for you to do.

Archived