Here is the car I paid off using Fiverr

pastordre

Hello everyone, I just wanted to stop by and give a shout out to Fiverr.

I am currently a missionary in Cape Town, South Africa and I have been here for about 5 years. We work with those that have been affected by drug addiction and gangsterism.

Recently I was in need of a car so I stepped out to buy one. I had one more payment to go and thanks to my fiverr gigs of voice overs, Dj drops and radio ads I was able to generate enough sales to be able to make the last payment on my car.
Not only that but I became a level 2 seller in the process.

Thanks fiverr your services are making a difference all the way in South Africa.

Car.thumb.jpg.f23c220052c866e91f0c682a03b4b58c.jpg

God Bless you
Pastor Dre

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh wow, congrats!

I am in Saldanha, South Africa. I was born in Cape Town and lived there until 2011.

And I am 8 years clean from drugs and alcohol, so congrats on all the great work you do. I also do a bit of work with people in our area, not exactly a formal thing but people know I am a recovering alcoholic and drug addict and contact me for help and advice.

Oh wow, congrats!

I am in Saldanha, South Africa. I was born in Cape Town and lived there until 2011.

And I am 8 years clean from drugs and alcohol, so congrats on all the great work you do. I also do a bit of work with people in our area, not exactly a formal thing but people know I am a recovering alcoholic and drug addict and contact me for help and advice.

Wow!!! lynnehuysamen that is Awesome to hear keep up the good work and my you continue to reach out and help people.

Archived