Returning Customers - Promises

oranjewebdesign

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
emeraldawnn said: When it comes to buyers saying they'll order more if they like what I do, I don't worry about it. I just do the best I can and if they like it, great! If they come back, even better! However, I just do my job to the best of my abilities.

My thoughts exactly. I've been let down so many times in the real world, i dont expect anyone to be telling the 100% truth anymore, lol

emeraldawnn said: When it comes to buyers saying they'll order more if they like what I do, I don't worry about it. I just do the best I can and if they like it, great! If they come back, even better! However, I just do my job to the best of my abilities.

My thoughts exactly. I've been let down so many times in the real world, i dont expect anyone to be telling the 100% truth anymore, lol

Many times people have the best intentions, but real life intervenes or their needs change.

I swore up and down to an incredible waitress that I would call and do a survey on her…then I lost the receipt 😦

Of course, sometimes people just lie too, but I think people sometimes think it’s kinder to lie than to tell you: That’s it, Adios!

It’s the same reason they tell salespeople, “I’ll be back”, when they have no intention of doing so.

Many times people have the best intentions, but real life intervenes or their needs change.

I swore up and down to an incredible waitress that I would call and do a survey on her…then I lost the receipt 😦

Of course, sometimes people just lie too, but I think people sometimes think it’s kinder to lie than to tell you: That’s it, Adios!

It’s the same reason they tell salespeople, “I’ll be back”, when they have no intention of doing so.

Guest tn5rr2012

“L’enfer est plein de bonnes volontés et désirs” The road is paved with good intentions… I myself have been guilty of telling someone I would be back again with business and life happened and I never went back. Just deliver an awesome product and leave a positive feeling in their mind, that is the best you can do

Guest tn5rr2012

“L’enfer est plein de bonnes volontés et désirs” The road is paved with good intentions… I myself have been guilty of telling someone I would be back again with business and life happened and I never went back. Just deliver an awesome product and leave a positive feeling in their mind, that is the best you can do

Guest tn5rr2012

Guest tn5rr2012

Guest tn5rr2012

Archived