Returning Customers - Promises

oranjewebdesign

So we experience a lot of buyers promising to order more if you do a great job.

Have many other people had lots of false promises??

I tend to ignore what they say and just do the job as I would normally. Returning customers our the best you can ever wish for and you should take note of who buys from you and who is coming back especially.

If you see a returning customer in your orders then you should give them and little thank you for retuning message.

The reality is that if they liked your service enough to come back again, then it will be easy to continue that relationship.

Having great communication, prompt responses and delivering the job on time will dramatically increase your chances of keeping the customer and building your positive feedbacks!

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ive had customers that say they want to order, like 10 gigs, 1 at a time, they do 3 of them, then kinda… stop. lol.

So I’m not sure whats going on… Perhaps because its the holiday they need the money or they dont have the time.

I just go everything as I get it, and dont worry too much about it 🙂

Ive had customers that say they want to order, like 10 gigs, 1 at a time, they do 3 of them, then kinda… stop. lol.

So I’m not sure whats going on… Perhaps because its the holiday they need the money or they dont have the time.

Reply to @oranjewedesign: One of my gigs is a 225 word narration for $5 and I often get probable purchasers who say “My script is 4,000 words, so here’s the first 225 words, do a good job and I’ll buy the rest of the script.” Just as in any business, there are always a number of tire kickers. Just take those “promises” with a grain of salt and move on.

Reply to @oranjewedesign: One of my gigs is a 225 word narration for $5 and I often get probable purchasers who say “My script is 4,000 words, so here’s the first 225 words, do a good job and I’ll buy the rest of the script.” Just as in any business, there are always a number of tire kickers. Just take those “promises” with a grain of salt and move on.

Agree with most here, best to just do the job. I tend to find the ones that are repeat customers did not come in and tell me they were going to be. They just are. Either way, same smiling service and great work provided to all and yes, repeat customers always get a little extra (for example I may give them an image or two for free).

Agree with most here, best to just do the job. I tend to find the ones that are repeat customers did not come in and tell me they were going to be. They just are. Either way, same smiling service and great work provided to all and yes, repeat customers always get a little extra (for example I may give them an image or two for free).

Archived