Gig pictures

estherkatzin

Guest gamersuscentral

Yes I agree it is annoying, but… you get used to it. Using Fiverr is quite a challenge for a new member or a novice to resizing. At first when I first joined I was like WTH? But then I understood, even when uploading a video, they made it kind of difficult for some people to just simply click upload and bang! Well thats not the case here, you have to make sure your videos are in correct format and photos are correct size as well or else, its error time.

So if you dont know already… for photos just open up paint, photoshop, gimp, or whatever software you use, and simply choose resize and adjust it to the size they are asking for, if not a size close to it. It should work. If you need any help, feel free to reach out to me, I am always happy to help out! 🙂

Adrian Flores

Guest gamersuscentral

Ok. do you have Paint? or Photoshop? Or what do you use to edit photos? If your using windows, Im sure you have paint and you can use that.

Guest gamersuscentral

I actually just reviewed your gigs. You might want to revise some of them, such as the one that offers an online game, or the one that mentions training a dog via EMAIL or CHAT. Those are the things I am talking about. They want you to DELIVER your gig through thier upload section, when some one places an order. When an order is placed. A countdown starts, you have such time to deliver your gig through the upload section. You will then keep in touch with the customer for whatever reason, only through fiverr.

Archived