Please Vote Now for New Fiverr Feature for Sellers - Seller Accept/Reject orders feature

dimana_wordpres

poll  

141 members have voted

1. 1. poll

• Yes, Seller should have an option to accept or reject order.
    • No, Seller will have to accept the order if buyer placed it.

I need to block the buyer who constantly orders gigs, says she wants to cancel, then does not accept the cancellation I send.

Also a few others who keep asking for things I don’t do but continue on ordering.

I doubt this feature will be implemented since it could lead to loss of revenues.

Had that kind of buyer in past. Really annoying!

I need to block the buyer who constantly orders gigs, says she wants to cancel, then does not accept the cancellation I send.

Also a few others who keep asking for things I don’t do but continue on ordering.

I doubt this feature will be implemented since it could lead to loss of revenues.

Yes only this is the reason for not implementing this feature.

But if you can’t implement this then atleast think for something that will help sellers to avoid negative things because of such cancellation.

Guest auntiesgoods

Should Sellers be allowed to accept or decline an order if buyers placed the order without contacting or without proper Information?

• Yes, Seller should have an option to accept or reject order.
  • No, Seller will have to accept the order if buyer placed it.

0voters

Yes. Although I’m still fairly new to the selling community, I think that if the buyer did not fully read the seller’s gig description it shouldn’t reflect badly on the seller.

Archived