How can I survive?

webdivine

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/16/2017 at 7:19 PM, munimbinsalim said:

I just checked your gig. Maybe you should add some more attractive images to your gigs. And you may consider improving the description a bit.

Thank you for suggestions. I will update my gig description and change images.

On 9/16/2017 at 7:20 PM, johenbring said:

Regularly send 10 buyer requests for New order it’s a best way to get more orders.

I will do. Thank you.

• 3 months later...

Hello,

I have created this gig for Design Squarespace Website. https://www.fiverr.com/webdivine/design-squarespace-coaching-website Please send your feedback. I want to make this one of my best selling gig.

I got 6 sales from this gig https://www.fiverr.com/webdivine/make-stunning-wix-website Recently I did not get any new sale on that gig. Would you please suggest me how can I improve my gig impressions?

Thank you.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello Sellers,
Hope you are doing well.

I am Weebly, Wix and Squarespace web designer.
I sent 10 offered daily associated with the gigs I offer. But unfortunately nobody reply my offer.

Would you please send me some suggestions? How I can write good cover letter for send offer?

Looking forward to your suggestions.
Thank you.

I like this one.
favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

Buyer's Request could be a goldmine instead it's missed opportunities for buyers...

I wish more qualified sellers would bid on Buyer’s Request. I wish 5r would let me select the level of seller I want. I’m sick and tired of reading canned responses. I’m sick and tired of reading one sentence bids. I’m sick and tired of writers...

Reading time: 3 mins ? Likes: 88 ❤

I like this one.

favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

Buyer's Request could be a goldmine instead it's missed opportunities for buyers...

I wish more qualified sellers would bid on Buyer’s Request. I wish 5r would let me select the level of seller I want. I’m sick and tired of reading canned responses. I’m sick and tired of reading one sentence bids. I’m sick and tired of writers...

Reading time: 3 mins ? Likes: 88 ❤

Thanks @vickiespencer

On 1/23/2018 at 5:17 PM, rahulkajla1 said:

Don’t pick and use images from google. Of course, nothing misleading or inappropriate.

Thanks. What happened if those are your buyers and got service from you? And you picked their images from google.

On 1/23/2018 at 5:26 PM, jonbaas said:

No. Don’t use images of celebrities to sell your gigs. That is tacky, illegal, and wrong. Neither Barack Obama nor Oprah Winfrey have anything to do with your services.

Thanks @jonbaas. But some sellers sales celebrity images and activities. Here is one I will have trump sign your logo in the video

Thanks. What happened if those are your buyers and got service from you? And you picked their images from google.

You design website…why do you use images at all? Even if you are using, use images with CC0 licence. Download and using (commercially) images from google is never a good idea.

Also, as I see the image you used has nothing to do with your gig. FYI, using celebrity images won’t get you more orders, use image that shows what you are offering.

Archived