I want Fiverr to allow a "Block" feature

psychicbunny

• 2 weeks later...

Still waiting for that block button lol

@psychicbunny, Maybe you could make a poll for this in the OP and collect votes. After that you can show that to CS after getting some good number of votes. Think about this, it will be much more effective than your single suggestion. 🙂

I will perhaps open a poll for collecting opinions for changing the video icon on the gigs on all the categories to the ones like in the Whiteboard animation videos category soon. (A small play icon on the top-right corner instead of this current ugly one that covers a large part in the centre)

@psychicbunny, Maybe you could make a poll for this in the OP and collect votes. After that you can show that to CS after getting some good number of votes. Think about this, it will be much more effective than your single suggestion. 🙂

I will perhaps open a poll for collecting opinions for changing the video icon on the gigs on all the categories to the ones like in the Whiteboard animation videos category soon. (A small play icon on the top-right corner instead of this current ugly one that covers a large part in the centre)

@taverr Used up my hearts again for now, but I´ll definitely vote on that poll, if you put it up.

@psychicbunny Would vote on a block button one too, Psychic!

Archived