I'm celebrating 4 YEARS on fiverr with 100% positive feedback!

misscrystal

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I am having a little celebration tonight for my 4 years here with a lot of amazing experiences with wonderful buyers on a great site. I am working on a new blog to chat about my fiverr experience and post some of my thoughts. I will also in the coming weeks begin posting some new youtube videos to showcase some of my gigs.

I just wanted to say that I’m looking ahead to year 5 on fiverr with new gigs and new promotions on social media. Thank you to everyone for making my fiverr experience fun and exciting.

I’ve completed thousands of orders over the years. I admit to being a workaholic, and work 7 days a week this entire time, with just one day of vacation in four years. I’ve only had about 5 late orders during this entire time. As a nightowl, I am awake all night working on my fiverr orders and chatting with clients. I do a lot of follow up messaging with many clients to help

them as much as possible. I have become friends with some clients over the years.

I have a 100% commitment to exceptional service and quality is always what I try for. Not everyone has to work every single day like I do, but I enjoy what I do. You can still take vacations and weekends off and be a success.

These 4 years have gone by quickly. I look forward to many more happy years here.

~Miss Crystal~

fiverr’s first witch

FIRSTS ON FIVERR:

Candle Spells

Moon Spells

Retrieve a Lover Spells

Big Money Spells

Gay Love Spells

Aura Cleanse Spells

Marriage Spells

giphy.gif

Congratulations! 100% positive feedback after 4-years is a huge accomplishment.

Big Money Spells

I’m tempted to order that one. 😉

Congratulations! 100% positive feedback after 4-years is a huge accomplishment.

Big Money Spells

I’m tempted to order that one. 😉

Thank you.

Actually it is now five years. I started this thread a year ago. I got two bad reviews this year so it still might technically be 100% positive.

Two bad reviews in five years, over 3300 postive ones…

giphy.gif.ef7549eaf55affe00f4c05fd3dd523cd.gif

(still)

• 10 months later...

Archived