I'm celebrating 4 YEARS on fiverr with 100% positive feedback!

misscrystal

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure how I missed this post til now?

Massive congrats to you, you have made your own success and paved a way for many others to offer services like yours too. I imagine it is a case of “often copied, never equaled”.

paved a way for many others to offer services like yours too. I imagine it is a case of “often copied, never equaled”.

You got that right! I am the most copied person on fiverr.

paved a way for many others to offer services like yours too. I imagine it is a case of “often copied, never equaled”.

You got that right! I am the most copied person on fiverr.

Imitation is a form of flattery. They just want to be like you. 🙂

No one ever copies my gig description on my top selling gig, because I have the shittiest description ever. I’m paraphrasing it but here’s how it probably sounds like “Umm…IDK what to say, I’ll do what I said I’ll do in the title, I guess…so, umm…hit order, I guess…”. My gig copy definitely does not blow people out of the water into the stratosphere, as our resident literary ace @emmaki does 🙂

Imitation is a form of flattery. They just want to be like you. 🙂

No one ever copies my gig description on my top selling gig, because I have the shittiest description ever. I’m paraphrasing it but here’s how it probably sounds like “Umm…IDK what to say, I’ll do what I said I’ll do in the title, I guess…so, umm…hit order, I guess…”. My gig copy definitely does not blow people out of the water into the stratosphere, as our resident literary ace @emmaki does 🙂

My gigs are copied word for word as well as the trademark messages I send, as well as my profile description, everywhere I look in my category.

I changed my profile and literally a week later saw two profiles who had changed theirs to copy mine.

My gigs are copied word for word as well as the trademark messages I send, as well as my profile description, everywhere I look in my category.

I changed my profile and literally a week later saw two profiles who had changed theirs to copy mine.

This is not your problem , Mine also . Even after they copied me, they claimed , I copied. How strange. hate them … So what is your suggest ? do you have any idea about it

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

It’s the same as if someone copied emmaki’s gigs and then couldn’t write like she does.

Tonight someone ordered my gig after trying several others in my category and said to me

"You’re right. I got spells from others and nothing happened." Gee, I wonder why.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived